"Tito Ortiz signs contract to fight Coleman"

it's on.

This has FOTY undertones.

Huge Tito fan here

It's awesome having Ortiz back in the UFC. He just adds more drama and excitement to these events

lol, I can't weight for the 'real' trash talking to begin between the two of them

I'm convinced the only reason the UFC actually hired Baroni was to be Coleman's pinch-shittalker so Tito can get embarassed verbally as well as in the cage

Awesome to see Tito back in the mix.

This is not an easy fight by any means. Coleman is a great wrestler with alot of power. Tito's been out of the ring for a while, but I think he needed some time away. I can't wait for this fight, this one's for the old school fans. Chuck should get the winner.

All of Hammerhouse vs Tito in the pre-fight hype is going to be right up there with Shamrock vs Tito 1-3

JT42382 -  lol, I can't weight for the 'real' trash talking to begin between the two of them

Coleman looks huge, has he been lifting waits?

Anyone else sick of seeing Tito in a suit? I hope he continues to train hard in the gym and starts trashtalking :) lol

Tito via Uppercut KO

Not sure hwo the fight will go. But I like this as the match-up for Tito's first fight back in the UFC.

So how long until someone enhances the video to figure out the last 4 digits he typed, and then start spamming the UFC fax machines!!!!

ttt

BKViper -  So how long until someone enhances the video to figure out the last 4 digits he typed, and then start spamming the UFC fax machines!!!!

lol already done

BKViper -  So how long until someone enhances the video to figure out the last 4 digits he typed, and then start spamming the UFC fax machines!!!!

lol already done

^lol

RIP coleman

I'm really looking forward to this fight. Coleman & Ortiz are both very competitive guys with alot of respect for each other.

Go Coleman!

GO TITO!!!