"Tito Ortiz signs contract to fight Coleman"

Hope he doesn't think this fight will be as easy as the Shamrock fights!

TTTITO!!!!

Machida: "CHEEETO!!"

Tito will be physically stronger then Coleman at 205 and out wrestle him

seriously just watching that video gave me goosebumps man no other fighter in the history of the sport gets the crowd going like tito does. i will be first inline to buy tix as that will be my 2nd live ufc.. first was ufc 84 and why did i go??? because tito motherfucking ortiz thats y !!!

I wanna see him fight Vitor Belfort at 131 years old!!!!!

Or maybe Serraldo!!!

HuntingtonPUNK - Tito will be physically stronger then Coleman at 205 and out wrestle him

No fucking way Tito out wrestles Mark his only hope is that Freddie Roach turns his hands into pacquiaos by fight night.. not likely

Will Tito strategically place his book in his corner when he fights too?

Tito should kill him but I can only hope Mark comes out on top!

HuntingtonPUNK - Tito will be physically stronger then Coleman at 205 and out wrestle him

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

he out wrestled Vladdy and Tanner, he wasnt supposed to be on par with either of them and man handled both of them.

Coleman will gas anyway

when Tito wins, it wont count as a success because Coleman would have killed him when he was in his prime, Tito cut to much weight blah blah he can never win on this forum

HuntingtonPUNK - he out wrestled Vladdy and Tanner, he wasnt supposed to be on par with either of them and man handled both of them.

Coleman will gas anyway

when Tito wins, it wont count as a success because Coleman would have killed him when he was in his prime, Tito cut to much weight blah blah he can never win on this forum

Sad but true. The Tito haters are very strong here. He's gonna win in the 2nd round after Coleman gasses.

HuntingtonPUNK - he out wrestled Vladdy and Tanner, he wasnt supposed to be on par with either of them and man handled both of them.

LOL, people may have been expecting Tanner to beat him but I don't think anyone was thinking he was gonna outwrestle him, and winning on an illegal headbutt isn't exactly a "manhandling"

He did look impressive against a short-notice Vladdy who'd been training for another heavyweight fight and had to cut unexpectedly, but Vladdy is a far cry from Coleman

We saw what happened the last time Tito faced an Olympic quality wrestler.

OctopusFighter - 

LOL, people may have been expecting Tanner to beat him but I don't think anyone was thinking he was gonna outwrestle him, and winning on an illegal headbutt isn't exactly a "manhandling"

He did look impressive against a short-notice Vladdy who'd been training for another heavyweight fight and had to cut unexpectedly, but Vladdy is a far cry from Coleman

We saw what happened the last time Tito faced an Olympic quality wrestler.

You do realize Coleman is gassed every fight after the first round right?

I hope Coleman pushes his poop in

When FUTA1 abandoned the UG, he was dead to me.

Hammer and SICKO, baby!

The Antidote to the Great White Dope!

Gravedigger preemptive resurrection!

The Ohio State Maturity Date!

The Hunting-a-Bitch Impasse!

Ready... WRESTLE!

claps and breaks huddle

TitoIsBACK - 

Not in the Bonnar fight, he wasn't

Coleman actually has a training camp now, Tito is dead

OctopusFighter - 
TitoIsBACK - 

Not in the Bonnar fight, he wasn't

Coleman actually has a training camp now, Tito is dead

Sorry I didn't see the Bonnar fight....but I thought everyone on here was saying Coleman was gassed after the first round again?