Tito Ortiz talks rampage, jabs at dana & more

Interview highlights:
Tito Says he was hesitant in fighting Rampage
Tito cant believe after a year, Dana White is still talking ish on him
Tito signed a 2 year deal with Bellator, wants to fight 4 times in that span

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMF5pduYrew

ILoveJohnson'sJohnson - Wow listening to Tito just hurts. WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT lol. Where does be come up with this stuff? Him and Rampage are the best 205 lbers right now, really?.

And the reasons for his loses, a point taken away lol damn Tito.

I loved watching Tito fight in his prime and even his trash talk was ok but this is just ridiculous. Him and rampage are 51-50 lol. Phone Post 3.0

yea, the whole best 205'ers part had me laughing out loud. Im curious to see though if Eddie Alvarez will be on the card though. 

stop_it_right_meow -
ILoveJohnson'sJohnson - Wow listening to Tito just hurts. WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT lol. Where does be come up with this stuff? Him and Rampage are the best 205 lbers right now, really?.

I loved watching Tito fight in his prime and even his trash talk was ok but this is just ridiculous. Him and rampage are 51-50 lol. Phone Post 3.0

yea, the whole best 205'ers part had me laughing out loud. Im curious to see though if Eddie Alvarez will be on the card though. 

He's selling the fight, the same as Dana is always telling us that so and so is dominant champs biggest ever test or every other title fight is the biggest fight in HW history etc, promoters gonna promote. Phone Post 3.0

I can blame him for wanting to be successful for his childs

I think he meant best 205 lbers of the night.

When was the last time Tito was relevant ? Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle - 

LOL, this wins best meme of the year for mma.

Tito got me into MMA. Fuck you guys. Phone Post 3.0

Phillysliced - When was the last time Tito was relevant ? Phone Post 3.0

When he beat the shit outta ryan bader. One of my fondest mma moments and probably the loudest I ever cheered anything ever.

Apart from when I beat the last boss on dead or alive 3 on the ultra rock hard difficulty of course, but that goes without saying Phone Post

since when were Ali and Frazier friends?

well i know frazier helped out ali big time, lent him money during the period he couldt fight with a revoked license. But when the fight was made between them, Ali pulled a 360 and started trash talking him.

First off,

Regardless of what anyone says or thinks, Tito Ortiz is a MMA legend and a pioneer of the sport so regardless of what he wants to do, he should be respected. If you don't know the type of training and mental preparation that goes into a fight, (which normally people don't), then you should have more respect for what these icons do. I know its the UG but if Tito bumped into these guys who are knocking him, they would be his greatest fan. Rampage got issues, Tito got issues, You got issues, I got issues...big deal. These guys are awesome fighters, warriors, and pioneers. Much respect to this fight, and thank you Bellator for putting this on. I will buy this event and I will enjoy it.

WuDaddy - Tito got me into MMA. Fuck you guys. Phone Post 3.0

SO he's above criticism for syaing stupid shit?

Man, this thread is funny. Tito needs to stay off the mic.

stop_it_right_meow -

well i know frazier helped out ali big time, lent him money during the period he couldt fight with a revoked license. But when the fight was made between them, Ali pulled a 360 and started trash talking him.

You summed it up nicely but I think you mean 180. Ali called Frazier an Uncle Tom and Frazier hated him for it. Frazier did let the his resentment and anger go before he died. Phone Post

Ali and Frazier?! Then two of the beat 205ers?! Tito has hit that head WAY too hard. Always been a Tito fan and he can slide it any way he wants to but the reality is even isn't even in the top ten. Tito's last real time of dominance was against Ken Shamrock. It is just sad. If he wants to put on a show then great. But let's call it like it is....a show. Phone Post 3.0

jonnierockets20 - First off,

Regardless of what anyone says or thinks, Tito Ortiz is a MMA legend and a pioneer of the sport so regardless of what he wants to do, he should be respected. If you don't know the type of training and mental preparation that goes into a fight, (which normally people don't), then you should have more respect for what these icons do. I know its the UG but if Tito bumped into these guys who are knocking him, they would be his greatest fan. Rampage got issues, Tito got issues, You got issues, I got issues...big deal. These guys are awesome fighters, warriors, and pioneers. Much respect to this fight, and thank you Bellator for putting this on. I will buy this event and I will enjoy it.
This Phone Post 3.0

7titofan7 - 
jonnierockets20 - First off,

This Phone Post 3.0

ty, at least I know that there's other people who think the same