Tito Ortiz talks rampage, jabs at dana & more

jonnierockets20 - First off,

Regardless of what anyone says or thinks, Tito Ortiz is a MMA legend and a pioneer of the sport so regardless of what he wants to do, he should be respected. If you don't know the type of training and mental preparation that goes into a fight, (which normally people don't), then you should have more respect for what these icons do. I know its the UG but if Tito bumped into these guys who are knocking him, they would be his greatest fan. Rampage got issues, Tito got issues, You got issues, I got issues...big deal. These guys are awesome fighters, warriors, and pioneers. Much respect to this fight, and thank you Bellator for putting this on. I will buy this event and I will enjoy it.

This Phone Post

brahmabull81 - 
stop_it_right_meow - 
ranier wolfcastle - 

LOL, this wins best meme of the year for mma.

Dont you mean..... best meme of the night?

Jay-dog -

Regardless of what anyone says or thinks, Tito Ortiz is a MMA legend and a pioneer of the sport so regardless of what he wants to do, he should be respected. If you don't know the type of training and mental preparation that goes into a fight, (which normally people don't), then you should have more respect for what these icons do. I know its the UG but if Tito bumped into these guys who are knocking him, they would be his greatest fan. Rampage got issues, Tito got issues, You got issues, I got issues...big deal. These guys are awesome fighters, warriors, and pioneers. Much respect to this fight, and thank you Bellator for putting this on. I will buy this event and I will enjoy it.

This Phone Post

. Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - 
Jay-dog -

This Phone Post

. Phone Post 3.0

I say rampage beats him, tito just sucks now but rampage was trying to get cut last fight he really trained for was jones Phone Post 3.0

stop_it_right_meow -
ranier wolfcastle - 

LOL, this wins best meme of the year for mma.

Gold! Phone Post

you guys should check out the head on julio cesar chavez jr, almost tito sized..