Tito Ortiz Training Thailand, Wants Bellator Title

PhuketTopTeam -

im not a nut-hugger or the kind of guy to talk people up for my benefit.

If i dont really like someones personality or whatever, i will just not say anything about them.

I was a little worried seeing his cocky nature on camera etc.

He rocked up super chilled, very polite, loves his 2 kids alot and it shows constantly.

Hes a nice guy and its natural not fake.

Hes working and learning which given all his achieved and his now 39yrs of age, im stunned his still wanting to learn and absorb.

He had a rough patch for sure with his ex-wife. he has custody of the kids.... hes in a great place mentally and it shows.

Thanks for the share. In my one interaction with Tito he could not have been nicer. Phone Post 3.0

You dont train muay thai in Thailand, muay thai trains you.

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Arlovskis Chin - Although I'm not a fan. I can only respect a guy in the twilight of his career continuously adding to his skillset.

True champion mindstate. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed

Tito has all been one of the hardest working guys. He gets dissed cause he cant talk but he gives his all and always have. Hes not that bright and thats not his fault. Hes made the most with what gifts he has... Phone Post 3.0

Say what you will about him, but, he'll do whatever it takes to win.  His work ethic is admirable.

Fuckin love tito. Glad to see people still appreciate him and dont just mock him. Good on ya UG. Phone Post 3.0

Love tito but I wish he would keep his eyes open and look where hes striking. Ive heard its a big help.

Lol yes I know its only a few pics but dam tito... Phone Post 3.0

Hell yes Phone Post 3.0

Met him twice. Last time was a few weeks ago in Dallas airport. He was super cool as usual. Took time to stand up and shake my hand after I said I was a longtime fan and happy about last win. Team punishment!

Dude came to my hometown recently and got kicked out of a bar along with his entire crew. Lol. Phone Post 3.0

Tito vs Kimbo would be fun Phone Post 3.0

RJJH -
Pitbull3744 - Got to give it to Tito. The guy really does train his ass off. He gets a lot of grief for his excuses and injuries but he is def legit and we have to give him some type of goat status for the years he was killing people in the cage. Phone Post 3.0

this.

Tito is the fucking man.

I agree with all of the above. Phone Post 3.0

good for him but those pics are going to give some serious ammo to the romoshopping guys on the board.

That's cool. You have any more Ray?
I hope he goes on a streak in Bellator Phone Post 3.0

these pictures are amazing . LOL

Any more pics/updates? Phone Post 3.0

Is Tito fucking Cyborg? Or vice versa? Phone Post 3.0

Always been a fan of Tito and always will be.

Dude has always been very appreciative of his fans and I've never heard of a bad interaction with him.

War FUTA1 Phone Post 3.0