Tito Ortiz wants fight with Royce Gracie

Per MMAFighting

Wants this to be his retirement fight. Fair fight?? Phone Post 3.0

Farce Phone Post 3.0

Jesus christ is all i have to say. Why would anybody want to see Royce beaten unconscious?

Jack Skellington -

Jesus christ is all i have to say. Why would anybody want to see Royce beaten unconscious?

Have you heard him speak in the last like 5 years? Phone Post 3.0

Hope he gets it and hope Royce triangles him! Phone Post 3.0

Royce could sub him

But I likely see Tito beating the snot out of Royce

Ridiculous. Would definitely have to root for Royce then.

Tito vs Mitrione! Even Kimbo. I know both are tied up, but Royce? Lmao. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck you Tito, fight somebody your own size. He just wants to fight somebody he knows he can beat. Phone Post 3.0

I'd sure as hell watch it, but Tito is scared to fight anyone even slightly bigger than himself. Why not Rampage as his final fight?

shaqitup -
Jack Skellington -

Have you heard him speak in the last like 5 years? Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

Rampage Vs Tito would be the big money fight for Bellator

Rampage or Tito vs Kimbo would be big money too.

Not saying I want those fights , just the casual fan would tune in and eat it up. Phone Post 3.0

QTyp - I'd sure as hell watch it, but Tito is scared to fight anyone even slightly bigger than himself. Why not Rampage as his final fight?

Tito knows rampage hits hard as fukk

Tito never liked getting hit

Could be a chuck scenario all over again

Tito doesn't want that.

"Me and rampage are friends and used to train together so I wouldn't like that fight."- Tito Ortiz

Very brave of him. Phone Post 3.0

Of course he does. Phone Post 3.0

wow

Would like Tito to obliterate Royce.

Turned salty towards Royce when he got all eggy with Eddie Bravo. Phone Post 3.0