Tito ortiz

He was and will be a good thing for this sport.He was our Champ through the banned days and carried us through and until the Zuffa times and now into the Spike days.He is good for this sport and everyone should stop the hate.The man fight because he loves the sport weather he wins or loses,he is still a class act!

Show a bit of respect!!TUF noobs

I thought it was a bad stoppage, he'll be back. Forrest too.

Bad stoppage or good stappage,Tito needs to be in the mix.He was and will be always be good for our sport.

I've always hated him, but I agree with the first post here. And he did show a lot of class in defeat.

He fights people he is "comfortable with".=Tito="bad for the sport". Blah, Blah, da frikin' blah!

Rawbass I don't understand your post to much?You have to remember Tito carried MMA for a few years when it was blacked out.That is where the respest comes from!

Hendew,

No, I do not respect Tito because he avoided(ducked) Chuck Liddell and fought people that he said, in his own words, he was "comfortable with" until Randy Couture stepped in and beat him for several rounds. Chuck was willing to fight even when he was not the top ranked UFC LHW fighter. He never had to do that, but he did, would Tito do the same? Chuck fought Renato Sobral just to stay in ring shape. Tito would not take a fight like that.

I just remember when he ducked Chuck for all those years. Chuck is the champion that "should have been" years before. Thanks, Tito.

"I just remember when he ducked Chuck for all those years. Chuck is the champion that "should have been" years before."

I actually think Tito would have beaten Chuck if he fought im way back when. Since then Chuck has improved his handspeed, conditioning, footwork and improved his angles of attack a lot. Tito screwed up by waiting way too long and Chuck improved every deficiency he had.

"I actually think Tito would have beaten Chuck if he fought im way back when."

Yeah, too bad Tito didn't.