TITO reconsidering Rashad fight?

BrockbackMountain - Daddy dana probably had to give him a talking to.

If he gives the $500k talking to he did for Bader, I'm sure Tito will be all ears.

topshelf720 -  I don't see the risk for Tito.  He beat him the first time they fought.  

Are you on meth?

If Tito takes this fight he'll have earned some respect back. If he beats Rashad I'll actually be a fan for about 4 seconds...then he'll inevitably pull that gravedigging shit and I'll go back to disliking him....but he'll still have my respect

KissMisery - Give him back his original contract PLUS a cut of the gate.

Ortiz is in a WIN/WIN situation. Period.

I'm a huge Tito fan so I can live with him taking it or not.

This is what I was thinking. Win or lose, Tito should be able to "buy" himself future fights in the UFC if he takes this. Plus a nice payday this close to the last fight couldn't hurt. Phone Post

K-Dub-"T" - 
topshelf720 -  I don't see the risk for Tito.  He beat him the first time they fought.  

Are you on meth?

Oh that's right...it was a draw because they deducted a point for a fence grab with no warning...which has happened what?  one time since then?   Shouldn't have been a point deduction....Tito won.  Any other jokes Mr. Joke man?

The way I look at it Tito has nothing to lose here.  If he takes the fight and beats Rashad he'll be much closer to a title shot.  If he does lose say by a dec chances are the UFC won't cut him since he did them a favor.  Plus it would be a huge payday for Tito on top of that. 

The time is now!

matthias - 
EasyTapper - 
topshelf720 -  I don't see the risk for Tito.  He beat him the first time they fought.  Rashad has been on the shelf for over a year and when was the last time someone looked good after a 1+ year layoff?  He's got all the confidence in the world, and he's already in shape.  Take the fight, suck it up for 4 more weeks, put yourself in the #1 or #2 contender spot and take 6 months off to relax and be with the family.  I don't really see the downside.  You lose to someone that's technically ranked "above" you, it can't hurt your stock that bad anyways.
This is a huge risk for Tito, At this point ANY loss could cost him his job (even a loss to someone above him). But not taking the fight might cost him his job too. Phone Post

No way Dana would cut Tito for a loss after saving and providing much more hype for what seemed like a relatively un-anticipaticted ppv. I know Dana can be slimey sometimes, but I don't think he'd stoop that low. 

Agreed.  0% chance Tito gets cut, unless he just walks in and lays down on his back and taps without Rashad touching him.

So basically Machida declined so now they're offering Tito a shitload of money.

Dana just confirmed it on twitter.

Its on. Evans vs Ortiz.

Futa made a great decision here....

Not gonna lie, I'm stoked to see this fight. Tito could be on top of the world again (and make more money doing it this time). With that said, good for him, hope Evans kicks the shit out of him.

Rashad will win.

The way I see it, this is his best chance to get to the top. He's just walked through I top lhw and his confidence will be very high meanwhile rashad is coming off a long layoffs which is rarely good. Plus should tito lose he's got an easy excuse which he loves to cling to. Phone Post

Could you imagine if he won this, convincingly? This could honestly be one of Tito's biggest fights in his career. You can criticize the guy about his big mouth, but he has a heart to back it up.

I can't wait to see this fight, and I will be rooting for Tito!

Back to back gravediggers.