Tito rules everyone!

First of all, none of you could beat him, plus I dont care wtf anyone says, if Tito were back in the UFC, hes the CHAMP BABY! Already beat Rashad and Forest decisivley! Chuck aint got it any more, and the rest (even the scared to get hit Lyoto)............would get owned!!!!!!! Belive it! You're the man Futa1! Come back to the UFC and get what's yours! Please! 

The nuthuggery is strong in this one it is.

WTF. What? Cant deny it. He's the man!

cptn -  WTF. What? Cant deny it. He's the man!
KD LANG IS A WOMAN...Seriously. She looks like a dude but has a va-jj

I am a fan of this thread.....

I dont give a F*** but if Tito were in the UFC right now with a title shot......................................YOUR NEW CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 

KD Lang would lick the shit out of Jenna....literally lick her asshole until corn and peanut turds come out.

Ensanity - 

KD Lang would lick the shit out of Jenna....literally lick her asshole until corn and peanut turds come out.
Hell yes! And Tito would still be champ!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know its true, people just dont like some things about him but he is a hell of fighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

trainjudo enters thread in 3...2...1

Look how KD LANG handles a real woman like Cindy Crawford...

Ensanity - Look how KD LANG handles a real woman like Cindy Crawford...

Yep. And Tito does them both, while still the CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Tito fights Fedor, then, he'll back on top and gettin the respect from all the doubters!!!!!!!!!!!

Get more respect than KD "FUCKIN' YOUR MOTHER" LANG...

Even KD could beat f*****in Rashad! They do have very similar looking nipples though!!

LMAO!!!

KD LANG dresses better than Tito...

xakx - LMAO!!!

I know, I think Rahad is lesbian.

Well, no Im not Tito. Wish I were. Ive been reading the forums for years and finnally decided to set you haters straight!!!!

OneScoup - Why do these threads continually pop up all made by posters with under 100 posts.

Tito, is that you?

No, this person spells too well to be Tito. Ortiz has obviously hired a professional PR team and publicist.