Tito’s Camp Responds to Shamrock

In similar news, words has it that Fedor is ducking Mino..... :-)

i was live @ UFC 40 when this fight happened...trust me...the average MMA fan might be tickled by this or not really care....but the casual fan, the fan that zuffa needs to get to succeed, were absolutely STOKED for this fight and would be for a rematch.......the crowd was amped to the max for this fight.....

"not because he’s shying away from Shamrock, but because he wants to do what’s best for his career. "

"no need to go backwards in your ur career"

LOL..r we forgetting Cote

Going from Cote to Ken is a giant step up so he isn't going backwards. Plus, how did Cote help Tito's career?

Dana White: "Hey Ken, listen, we need you to put Tito over. Here's an envelope for your troubles. All we need you to do is go out there and fight, just don't attempt any submissions. We'll let everyone know your knee had troubles later. We'll try to get a legit rematch for you soon."

When there's gambling and money involved...

Why the hell would Tito fight Ken again? LOL. Anyone who instructs Tito to do so is a fucking idiot. Ken is slowly turning into the George Foreman of MMA, he was a great, great figher, probably a good reason the sport came to the forefront, but seriously, hang it up and bow out gracefully. Train fighters, maybe do a super fight sometimes, seriously, Tito should not fight him again.

Some of you guys are so retarded its laughable.

Ya know i heard Michael Spinks says Mike Tyspn was a coward because he never gave him a rematch.

Hey fools, like tito or not he crushed shamrock and he himself was coming of a torn ACL...ken talked ton of smack before there fight as did tons of u guys, sayng how ken was gonna be to strong....well Ken got mangled....live with it, there is zero need for a rematch...let tito fight top end fighters (LIDDEL,COUTURE, BELFORT)....let ken fight Kimo and perhaps tank.

p.s. I just heard Kimo saying he wants to fight ken again....what a coward ken must be not to take this rematch:)

Cote gave Tito a win, something Tito hasn't had for quite sometime.

I doubt Tito could beat a healthy Ken, and he knows this.

Another los and Tito is fast becoming washed up, and at such an early age. He has already been talking about retirment.

I have always thought he was very overated with all his hand picked opponents.

Only when they created the interim belt was he ready to jump in and protect his belt, which of course, he lost.

Then he had to fight Liddell if he would ever make it back up the ladder, and he lost!

He was thrown Cote, like a dog gets thrown a bone.

Shamrock vs. Tito II would be great. Tieo has little to gain if anything and alot to lose... and since he likes to duck fights, I see him ducking this one too, unless he has to take it... after he loses to Belfort.

It's not like Tito's ducking Ken to fight easier opponents. He's probably after a rematch with Chuck/Randy. I can't blame that.

...i believe zuffa will make worth the risk for tito....

much rather see a tito fight frank shamrock

much better fight, i think the level of competition has passed by ken....
just like it has pass many.....

tito vs frank.....

Can someone post a closeup pic of Ken's face after that fight?

I didn't know that Ken was injured for the first fight. Taking that into consideration plus the fact that Ken won his last fight against Kimo rather impressively a rematch w/ Tito seems feasible. I personally would pay to see it and so would thousands of others.