Tito vs Marvin Eastman?

Eastman also lost to Franklin (who is really really good himself, but coming off of a loss in a MMA show in Japan).

It's a good matchup. Tito has to win again to prove that he is still top 10, and Eastman is top 20 so he's perfect IMO.

does sound pretty even on paper

sorry, i meant mmaweekly not ufc.tv

It isn't even, Tito will win. But it is a good comeback fight against a credible opponent (Eastman, and yeah, anyone can lose).

Tito has wins over two top 10 fighters at LHW in Silva and Vlady (at the time of the fights). Just because Liddell and Couture are better than him doesn't mean that everyone is.

Could be a very good fight. I'd prefer Tito/Franklin, but Marvin is pretty much the only other credible LHW UFC might conceivably throw in the mix since they seem determined to ignore Horn.

I don't mind the match-up but Franklin would make more sense.

People say Franklin isn't ready but he needs a big win to be considered a top guy and Tito would be it.

Eastman is better than u think.

I am overly thrilled with Eastman v. Ortiz!

Eastman is a Califonia hign school state wrestling champion while Tito is a 2 time California Junior College state wrestling champion. If I'm not mistaken, Tito is also a state high school champion in surfing, for what ever that is worth. Either way, it ought to be a very competitive matchup with either fighter being caspable of defeating the other,

I say Tito takes this one and stakes his claim as Californias best wrestler in the light heavyweight division.

I think this is a great match-up as well.
Ortiz vs Eastman is FAR better than Ortiz vs an undersized Murray, imo.

Id pay to see these two guys go to war

Thid is an excellent card! I pick Tito to win.

this could be an interesting fight, but I don't honestly think Eastman will be able to do anything to prevent Tito's takedowns. It could end up being pretty boring. Franklin would be a more intriguing match IMO, but I guess he is permanently in the Zuffa dog house for fighting for Inoki. I don't quite understand why, as it's not as if they are really competitors in any way in this country.

I think this will be a great fight.

The problem is that I think Tito needs an easier fight. Like or hate him Tito sells PPV's and for Tito to suffer a 3rd loss in a row would be really bad. Tito doesn't have much to win against Eastman as Belfort tooled him. Eastman is a good wrestler with K-1 level striking. I say bring in Tiger White to face Tito. Tiger White's as big of a name as Eastman and Tito would have a better chance of beating him IMO.

Peter P

Peter P is correct on all accounts.

My worry is Eastman seems to get cut easy and Tito's elbows might stop it before it would get good.

Shit, why not have a LHW tournanment chuck vs franklin, tito vs eastman, couture vs vitor, tiger white vs babalu, metzger vs horn, or riggs vs dewees .I would pay shitloads of money to see these fights

Tito and eastman would be a interesting fight I think

I'd pay to see it

"Getting completely overpowered and dominated by your opponent is NOT a fluke"

Eastman did not get overpowered, he lost due to his cut, remember Eastmaan was concious after the stoppage plus most of the punches that Vitor through while eastman was on the ground did not land. It was rogans comentary that made vitor out to be this un-stopable wrecking machine.

Tito will be a foot taller.