Tito wants a piece of Mike Tyson

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAcd7OWnDgC/

in boxing i wish

Sweet baby Jesus... cracked skull intensifies!!!

1 Like

Should be in boxing. Tito has trained in boxing as a part of mma. Tyson never trained in mma.

Sign the deal tito

Tito has to get past DFW first.

6 Likes

When Tito left the UFC I was foolishly happy.... I was like "great, I was so tired of hearing and seeing Tito in MMA, I'm glad he is gone".

And then Cyborg Tito, Bellator Tito, Golden Boy Tito and Combate Tito happened and it just goes on and on and on and on and on... fuck!

4 Likes
BJ Penn Forever -

When Tito left the UFC I was foolishly happy.... I was like "great, I was so tired of hearing and seeing Tito in MMA, I'm glad he is gone".

And then Cyborg Tito, Bellator Tito, Golden Boy Tito and Combate Tito happened and it just goes on and on and on and on and on... fuck!

The Interviewer Tito makes up for all these other Titos.

Nah, Tito don't want none of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtT4x1oPMqA

1 Like

Both guys are past their primes. Mike Tyson is probably more past his prime than Tito.

Why does Tito make these lame challenges?

I remember years ago when Tito was the UFC champ at 205 lbs, he challenged Renzo Gracie and Kazushi Sakuraba, both of whom he had a size advantage over, as Tito had to cut a lot of weight to make 205, and Renzo and Sakuraba were under 205 at their regular walk around weights. He also challenged an obviously past his prime Chuck Liddell, who had not fought in years, and then celebrated after beating him as if it was some great victory, even though Chuck whooped him twice when both were in their primes. Then there’s the Alberto del Rio fight, where Tito beat a pro wrestler who had not fought in MMA in years.

I can understand doing these fights for money, and I’d certainly watch Tito vs Tyson, but it is still lame.

5 Likes
theshooter - Both guys are past their primes. Mike Tyson is probably more past his prime than Tito.

Why does Tito make these lame challenges?

I remember years ago when Tito was the UFC champ at 205 lbs, he challenged Renzo Gracie and Kazushi Sakuraba, both of whom he had a size advantage over, as Tito had to cut a lot of weight to make 205, and Renzo and Sakuraba were under 205 at their regular walk around weights. He also challenged an obviously past his prime Chuck Liddell, who had not fought in years, and then celebrated after beating him as if it was some great victory, even though Chuck whooped him twice when both were in their primes. Then there’s the Alberto del Rio fight, where Tito beat a pro wrestler who had not fought in MMA in years.

I can understand doing these fights for money, and I’d certainly watch Tito vs Tyson, but it is still lame.

He’s taking easy fights way past his own prime and winning for a payday. Don’t blame him it keeps working out for him. The promoters keep losing their asses on the fights as well. Tito is a genius.

5 Likes

“He’s taking easy fights way past his own prime and winning for a payday. Don’t blame him it keeps working out for him. The promoters keep losing their asses on the fights as well. Tito is a genius.”

Tito was doing stuff like this even when he was in his prime. Like Tito challenging the much smaller Renzo Gracie back when Tito was the UFC champ at 205 lbs.

2 Likes
Lazarus - Tito has to get past DFW first.

This, he wouldn’t even fight Dana in boxing.

5 Likes

Jesus, imagine the ego he would have if he managed to beat an old Mike Tyson. He knocked out old man Chuck and felt like it erased the beatings he took from him previously. He beats Tyson and he's going to start thinking he is the best boxer in history. 

3 Likes

Well good thing it would all go to charity hahaha

If Tyson was 70, I would still take him over Tito.

1 Like

Tito isn’t dumb enough to want a boxing match with Tyson…or is he?

I know anyone can look awesome hitting pads.  At 53 years old, Tyson looks scary as shit!  Don't want that coming at me.

In a boxing match Tyson kills him.

Vs Uncle Chael ... “Tito Tapped!” 

my god, if they boxed it would seriously be a murder. The way mike looked hitting the pads he 100% has way more speed n power than Tito who is ten years younger...  even in mma with the small gloves I don’t know if I’d risk getting clipped while trying to take him down lol