Tito wants Gavin Newsom out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSJHMkfLlh8

Tito posts a video of him attending a rally to recall Newsom.

3 Likes

They all need to go.

They've tanked the economy to hurt Trump.

Gavin shut down Cali again and all the stupid dems praise it.

Can't wait for November. Retarded young kids don't vote. There's gonna be a trouncing.

4 Likes

MarcusAurelioFan -

They all need to go.

Can't wait for November. Retarded young kids don't vote. There's gonna be a trouncing.

You think elections in California are legit?

How cute. 

3 Likes

DuffyLaCoronilla -
MarcusAurelioFan -

They all need to go.

You think elections in California are legit?

How cute. 

Ballot boxes are already prestuffed with dead people and illigals and multiples. 

3 Likes

When I want hard-hitting political commentary, the first name that comes to mind is Tito Ortiz. . .

This is one time Tito is spot on. Don't get used to it.

MarcusAurelioFan - 

They all need to go.

I hope you are right, but I highly doubt it. The Dems have a strangle hold on this state.

This state is one party rule, top to bottom.

IF you want to see what a modern Democrat controlled America would look like, check out the clusterf@ck that is Califonia.

At this point, even aspiring to incompetence seems like a pipe dream.

Sometimes when you see how they run this place, it's hard to believe it's real. Everything they do is an article from The Onion.

3 Likes

Ruprecht -
MarcusAurelioFan - 

They all need to go.

I hope you are right, but I highly doubt it. The Dems have a strangle hold on this state.

True.but you got to keep trying to fight against the Dems here in Cali.

Even Tito Ortiz knows this... says something

1 Like

shen - This state is one party rule, top to bottom.

IF you want to see what a modern Democrat controlled America would look like, check out the clusterf@ck that is Califonia.

Sometimes when you see how they run this place, it's hard to believe it's real. Everything they do is an article from The Onion.

This.  Ultraliberalism is killing CA.  Taxed to the hilt and get noting in return except hot chicks, beautiful scenery and nice weather near the coast.

EFM -
shen - This state is one party rule, top to bottom.

This.  Ultraliberalism is killing CA.  Taxed to the hilt and get noting in return except hot chicks, beautiful scenery and nice weather near the coast.

That stuff, and more takers than tax payers. Our middle is dwindling here. You got rich people and bums.