Tito wants last fight to be against Royce

Dag5 - Titi vs dada5000

But royce???

That's not a bang,

You know what I hope he loses if it happens. Phone Post 3.0

or Tito v Kimbo with special guest referee Hendo

Why not call out Dan Severn while you are calling out the legends of the sport. Come on Tito lol. Phone Post 3.0

Unfortunately I can easily see Bellator looking to make this fight.

Elhoffo - Why not call out Dan Severn while you are calling out the legends of the sport. Come on Tito lol. Phone Post 3.0

cuz dan is bigger

tito only fights smaller opponents

he is the original weight cutter in mma

Kostakio -
armbarheelhook - Tito v Frank Shamrock II... Frank has been keeping in shape, but is retired.. idk.. money talks though. Phone Post 3.0
Actually, I'd buy that PPV. Phone Post 3.0
Frank has not gotten fat but according to that doco that came out a while ago, doesn't train at all anymore and hasn't for a while. Phone Post 3.0

iemitremmusi - Basically he wants a fight he can win and he wants to say enough good things about Dana so that he may have a chance to get the Matt Hughes/Chuck Liddell treatment and get some made up job. Phone Post 3.0
boom Phone Post 3.0

Why not call out Liddell? Liddell would be too proud to turn it down, and it might be a decent fight. His loss to Liddell defines part of him and possibly avenging it would really go out with a bang. Hell, even a loss to Liddell would be more admirable than calling out Royce and losing in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

Royce is friggin' 50 years old, dammit.

Is there anyone smaller and older that he can call out?

wasabi - Why not call out Liddell? Liddell would be too proud to turn it down, and it might be a decent fight. His loss to Liddell defines part of him and possibly avenging it would really go out with a bang. Hell, even a loss to Liddell would be more admirable than calling out Royce and losing in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

Chuck is a UFC executive. Why would the UFC give him permission to do a massive main event for Bellator?

Skillrules - 

Royce is friggin' 50 years old, dammit.

Is there anyone smaller and older that he can call out?

I heard Hawking was his 2nd choice if Royce was a no-go:)

Tito has a long, glorious career of calling out people much smaller and/or much older than him.