Yahoo "Experts" (Cofield, Trigg)

Jenna

Ariel

Chuck

98% of the UG

Anyone else?

that was an unreal performance

I found myself cheering when Tito won ..... that's never happened to me before

Who was the southern guy from MMAWeekly who always used to trash Tito and kissed Liddell's arse?

Hughes

Kos

Me Phone Post

icelogo -  Who was the southern guy from MMAWeekly who always used to trash Tito and kissed Liddell's arse?

lol the long haired guy Jeff Cain

I dont like the guy too arogant but i love the sport so i was chearing for him.
For nostalgic reasons, i want ape shit when he pulled guars Phone Post

Add me to the invite list for your 4th of July crow BBQ

Signed

Although, it should be noted that I was only dissuaded from being his fan when the whole domestic disturbance hoopla went down. A guy's gotta be careful about who he cheers for lol Phone Post

Dear Werdum: THAT'S how you fucking pull guard. Phone Post

I went nuts Phone Post

Grendelplata - Signed

Although, it should be noted that I was only dissuaded from being his fan when the whole domestic disturbance hoopla went down. A guy's gotta be careful about who he cheers for lol Phone Post

Dislike of FUTA also had something to do with being a fan of Chocolate Al. Tito did a really good job of being a heel for the most part, because Choc's following was so huge comparatively. Phone Post

sockeye - 
icelogo -  Who was the southern guy from MMAWeekly who always used to trash Tito and kissed Liddell's arse?

Hahahah! Yes, that guy!!

Was hoping but bet against him. Glad he won.

Right here. I was dead wrong and thought he'd get slaughtered.
Great win for him.

Grendelplata - 
Grendelplata - Signed

Dislike of FUTA also had something to do with being a fan of Chocolate Al. Tito did a really good job of being a heel for the most part, because Choc's following was so huge comparatively. Phone Post

ye tito had the bad luck of being opposite a fan favourite like Al. Im sure if it hadnt been for that and that he destroyed Ken 3 times, he'd have more fans.

icelogo -
sockeye - 

Hahahah! Yes, that guy!!

Jeff is awesome! LOL, to be fair, Damon of MMAWeekly is a Tito fan. Phone Post