Tito x Eastman?

Tito v Franklin or Babalu.

I think Eastman is a tougher fight for Tito than some of the people here think. Tito had been exposed as
a "not a top level wrestler" and a "not a decent striker". Eastman seems to have the edge on both category. The only thing that Tito has advantage of is his size. In that case, Eastman, in terms of his overall abilities should be right up with Tito's rank.

Should be a good fight.

tito vs. franklin would be good so would eastman but in both situations im picking tito to lose either way. after his last two fights it shows.

Somehow, I think your crystal ball is correct BzGrappla.

Tito loses to better wrestlers who can strike

I like Marvin, better wrestler, better striker. Although Tito is bigger, he is not stronger. Can he take the punches necessary to get in a clinch? I think not.

A better fight would be Franklin vs. Eastman rematch from Wfa.

Speaking of WFA.....Why doesn't UFC just break down and hire John Lewis as Match maker? He had great fights in his shows. Without the clunkers that typically show up in ufc promotions.

I would like to see Tito x Murray.

Good fight.

I think Tito has earned the opportunity to fight someone other than the top 5 contenders.

He needs a fight to get back in the picture, and Marvin is an excellent opponent for him.

I would like to see Tito fight Henderson.

marin is a big buff ass black dude he makes tito look good when tito beats him thats why ufc would put him in.... cuz its stereotypicaly that buff black dudes are tough... especially to the people that dont know what mma is... they see this blonde haired kid beat up a scary looking black guy and it looks impressive... theres other people could fight that will give him a harder match that arent quite as "marketable"

Just because tito is not fighting a top 5 fighter, or it is a tune up fight doesnt neccesarily mean tito would win. One shot to the chin and tito is rocked his body goes limp.

bzgrappla is right, tito can't take a real hit.

tt for dana, bring back Marvin

all it will take is one of Titos gnp elbows to land on the spot that vitor split open and its over. That was a huge cut that vitor left, an elbow will easily split that scar back open.

all it will take is one of Marvins fists to land on the spot that Chuck split open and its over. That was a huge cut that Chuck left, a fist will easily split that scar back open.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT???????????????????????????????????

ummmmmm.....Tito will have to take Marvin down to land an elbow......Marvin is a better wrestler.

Tito will get him down, and pound the shit outta him.

Tito's take down ability has been exposed. Marvin wins in a violent, brutal, demeaning manner.

This would be a damn good fight. Eastman is highly underrated right now following his loss to Belfort. Eastman wrestling skills are very good and with his primary base being in mua tai, if would interesting to see how they matched up in the clinch.

"Tito's take down ability has been exposed."

Why don't you tell that to former wrestling world Champ Matyushenko?

Tito laid his gameplan down (albeit poorly), but it was stuffed after the eye poke. Not saying the result would have been any different, but it's not like Tito was really trying in the first round... in fact, was Tito trying at all??