Tito x Randleman

I was just think about the match up. In tito you have a Non athletic brawler . who is one dimensional.and with rand you have an athletic brawler with no brains. This would be a fun fight to watch. two no brain brwalers with bleached heads.

I'm down to watch it.

are you crazy? Tito is far from a "Non athletic brawler who is one dimensional".

Yes he got beat by Chuck but so have people like Babalu who has excellent stand up and subs.

Randleman would put Tito on his back quicker than you can say "Abnormally Large Head."

But in typical Randleman fashion,Tito rolls over for an armbar and instead of defending proplerly Randleman screams out in pain for 10 seconds before the referee stops the bout.

They have some history too. Wasn't it early in Zuffa's tenure that Tito accused Kevin of roiding up? I remember them having a talk in the octagon after a fight.

^^^^^^^^^^^how dare he,what proof^^^^^^and the loser will have to dye their hair green for 1 year.........

Randleman would lose badly and then test positive.

The way tito performed against chuck IE his balance and footing show how un athletic he is , comapitive to most other top competitors.

They offered Randleman the chance to fight Tito at 33 when Vitor pulled out.

Randlwman declined and Vlady took his place. Vladdy was suppose to fight Randleman on that card instead.

Anyways, I think Tito would beat Kevin. I actually think Kevin would have a hard time taking Tito down in an mma match. And if he did, he couldn't hold him down for too long.

The only person to take Tito down was Randy and he had to work hard for it.

randleman would beat tito

Randleman SHOULD be able to beat Tito. He hits harder, has much faster hands, better wrestling and takedowns. Problem is, like someone else said, he'd probably get Tito down and somehow end up subbed. The guy just always seems to find a way to lose by sub to every reasonably well rounded fighter he takes on. Fuck, even Crocop choked him out, lol

Randleman is not the most predictable fighter, he initially took Randy down and threw Fedor around like a sack of potatoes, while Rampage and Chuck pretty much neutralized his takedown attempts. My money would be on Tito, one way or another Randleman would find a way to lose.

Tito was happy as fuc when chuck KO'ed Randleman, kevin would kill tito even now I think, u see what happens when a better wrestler fights tito, Randy showed us all

Randleman SHOULD be able to beat Tito. He hits harder, has much faster hands, better wrestling and takedowns. Problem is, like someone else said, he'd probably get Tito down and somehow end up subbed. The guy just always seems to find a way to lose by sub to every reasonably well rounded fighter he takes on. Fuck, even Crocop choked him out, lol

agree with the whole thing

Here is a never ending circle.... chuck beats tito tito beats wand , wand beats chuck, rand beats tito ,chuck beats rand ..... and so on and so on. just a mix of match ups that make for great fights.

I'd take Tito.

tito and wandy is better

Loudgrl explain.... tito today against wandy would be very different. Tito would get mauled

wandy is pretty different these days aswell

Tito today is less the fighter than when he fought wandy. and wandy has been fighting guys like crocop etc .