Tito's eye is still damaged

Chuck did a number on Tito's eye. This is Tito from the recent K-1.

stretching?

"His eye looks OK but his self-confidence seems to be at an all time low. Does Tito look weak in that picture or what? He looks like a beaten man."

He looks like a beaten man because he got KTFO and has a black eye, he is a beaten man. He doesn't look weak, he looks like he normally does.

Lol @ how right Musashi is in Lol-ing @ people who have Sherlock Holmes/ Batman like skills online..

lol @ tito

Looks to me like the eye is somewhat closed & red at the same time.Possibly an lazy optic nerve?

lol

It affected the outcome of the fight.

shit, hope it'll be ok.

"lol @ people psychoanalyzing Tito based on a single picture"

Exactly. Typical UG "I know everything" bullshit.

if you look at how softly he is clenching his fist, you can tell that he no longer has a killer instinct in the cage.

"KTFO by Chuck Liddell = no fun"

You must be retarded...Cro Cop got KTFO.

Tito got dropped and the fight was stopped. No KTFO there, unless you meant to say PTFO. He did catch one helluva poke before the flurry.

Exactly. Typical UG "I know everything" bullshit.so true it needed to shown again.

"if you look at how softly he is clenching his fist, you can tell that he no longer has a killer instinct in the cage"

Do please be quite.

No I'm not a Tito Jock rider it's just that that was a jackass statement.

PTFO!!!!

HAHA.

"if you look at how softly he is clenching his fist, you can tell that he no longer has a killer instinct in the cage""Do please be quite. No I'm not a Tito Jock rider it's just that that was a jackass statement." No, you're not a Tito Jock rider...O.K...then you just cant see sarcasim even if it's poking you in the eye...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to be very anti-Tito but after seeing the small "IT'S ON" special on Tito and Chuck I sorta see him in a different light. While I may not agree with him I am granting him more leeway than I might have in the past.

Having said that I doubt that you can tell what is going on with him from one picture.

But I think I see someone on a grassy knoll in the background when I look carefully.

LMAO @ PTFO.

Chuck also stole Tito's aura.