tito's recent comments

tito has said that he will put rashad in a wheelchair at ufc 73....man I can wait to see those two square off....

Tito by GnP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man he is just trying to hype the fight up, what he is trying to say is that he will walk over rashad..

im pretty sure tito will take this one..

Tito

Tito has become like a hair metal band to MMA. MMA is in it's grunge period now.

very unclassy comment. I wonder why Randy and others want to have nothing to do with Tito. You can hype a fight without coming off as a piece of garbage.

Can't wait for this fight.

I met Rashad at 71, Tito is alot bigger.

I still say Rashad is to fast.

Please Father Rali, tell me something Tito said that almost every fighter doesn't say before the fight.

Here is the norm....I'm gonna kick his ass, I'm going to hurt him, I'm gonna knock him the f out, I'm going to make him pay, I'm going to take him out etc....

"I'm gonna kick his ass, I'm going to hurt him, I'm gonna knock him the f out, I'm going to make him pay, I'm going to take him out "

None of these = crippling a person for life.

Stellar, just because I had sex with your mother, that doesn't make me your father. Sorry, that was too easy.

Saying your going to kick someone ass is one thing. Saying you want to paralyze someone is another.

Thats one thing i dont like about Tito he talks way too much smack before a fight. I think he has incredible potention if he would just focus on the training and the fight and leave the trash talking out of it.. When he talks too much and looses it just makes him look worst IMHO.

What does "take him out" mean to you?

Hurt = harm, injure, wound, cause damage, to do substantial or material harm...

Rali, you are one sick bastard, my mom has been dead for 20 years, not only is that sick it is illegal...