Titus Oneal should be HHH's bodyguard

It makes sense leading up to wrestle mania have him constantly on the lookout for sting lol he can still do his work in NXT bragging about how he is "cool with the boss" and try to big league nxt wrestlers.... Insta heat Phone Post 3.0

RUSRedDevil - It makes sense leading up to wrestle mania have him constantly on the lookout for sting lol he can still do his work in NXT bragging about how he is "cool with the boss" and try to big league nxt wrestlers.... Insta heat Phone Post 3.0
LOVE the idea.

Dude has tons of charisma and presence and I bet he looks great in a suit too! Phone Post 3.0

I think it would be a legitimate open push... If he shines he can make a big daddy cool transition into a main player, if he flops he can be Virgil lol...

To this day I always have a what if they didn't waste the Ziggler/Big E pairing... Phone Post 3.0

Vince is mad at Titus for messing up his rumble spot I doubt we see any type of push dude is charismatic but really clumsy in the ring I'd like him to reunite with Darren young and do some tag stuff Phone Post 3.0

Titus is brilliant and im glad he messed that spot up. Good idea OP Phone Post 3.0

Great idea. Phone Post 3.0

They've teased the idea of him being with the authority a few times.
He 'tried out' to be on the roster for Survivor Series and I can't remember the other time.

He has 'the look' Vince likes (big ripped monster). He's good on the mic.

I say give him a shot.
Also, his finished looks pretty brutal. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_OBEY - Vince is mad at Titus for messing up his rumble spot I doubt we see any type of push dude is charismatic but really clumsy in the ring I'd like him to reunite with Darren young and do some tag stuff Phone Post 3.0
That was quick Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_OBEY -
UGCTT_OBEY - Vince is mad at Titus for messing up his rumble spot I doubt we see any type of push dude is charismatic but really clumsy in the ring I'd like him to reunite with Darren young and do some tag stuff Phone Post 3.0
Zero reaction to it. Phone Post 3.0

BearJitsu -
UGCTT_OBEY -
It's going to be better when they actually tag they got pretty over last time and worked good as a team it should be a good addition to the pretty non existent tag division Phone Post 3.0

I dunno, something about Darren Young screams "Billy and Chuck" to me..... ;-)

They did something somewhat similar to this in WCW in like 99. When they united nWo red and white.

There were a handful of guys like Virgil and Horace fighting over who was in charge of the old black and white nWo Hollywood. They'd argue with each other and suck up to Hogan who would mostly blow them off.

OP, your threads with these ideas are always good. Phone Post 3.0

BearJitsu - 
UGCTT_OBEY -

The reaction online was mostly about not recognizing DY so it lost it's impact. They thought it was random "local athletes" again against the ascension.

The best comment was "DY left looking like John Cena, came back as Russel Wilson"