TJ Dillashaw on turning down a tune-up before Sandhagen

Agreed. I don’t think there’s enough of a skill gap anywhere besides wrestling (which is important) to make this fight a clear result.

I think I’d bet on Sandhagen due to psychology: he’s on his way up and hungry and TJ is, whether it’s external or not, worried about his past and whether he can hang with the big dogs without that help.

Really looking forward to this one!

“Most skilled” with an EPO gas tank

No can defend

That’s why he was pissed Henry knocked him out inside of a minute…he was planning on riding his bike for 25 minutes

2 Likes

How do you know he’s good without them? Was Lombard good without them? How about Hendricks? It’s insane people think PEDs can’t make a bang average fighter a killer

1 Like

There’s little to no crowd for this fight, right? I think Dana mentioned that 100+ fans will be there. I think that will also play in Cory’s favor.

If TJ rushes Cory with a wal 'in ball or wang 'n bang flurry, he can’t feed off the crowd. I think the limited crowd and noise situation will play in the favor of Cory’s psychology.

This is such an interesting fight due to the overall story line, rankings, etc. Very little shit talk too.

He was stick and move with infinite cardio, i didnt see any superior skills besides constant movement