TJ Dillashaw wants an immediate title shot

I mean i dont think he should ever get a title shot again honestly 

I tried jerkin off to this post numerous times and stilllll.... No satisfaction

Frederick Ettish -

No. Just no. He blatantly and flagrantly cheated and hasn’t fought in what, two years?. He should have to work his way back into contender status as a clean fighter if he can. He is not owed an immediate title shot. That would be pissing on the active contenders who didn’t cheat. 

Couldn't agree morw...and that was before I realised who posted!

Greetings legend!

FYI, the butt cheek is used for intramuscular injections. EPO is usually subcutaneous, similar to insulin or HGH. Much shorter and thinner needle into the stomach is most common route. 

That’s going to be a no from me, dawg.

1 Like

Not sure why everyone is so butt hurt. GSP got a MW title shot after years of retirement and never being in the DIV. Jones got immediate title shots after all his fiascos. TJ Nips at least admitted to his fuck up without excuses. It's UFC logic anyways, and, if TJ loses, all the haters can watch him fade into obscurity.

FingerorMoon -
TFK_HossPearson - 
wiggum -
Frederick Ettish - 

No. Just no. He blatantly and flagrantly cheated and hasn’t fought in what, two years?. He should have to work his way back into contender status as a clean fighter if he can. He is not owed an immediate title shot. That would be pissing on the active contenders who didn’t cheat. 

100%.

His s.t.y.l.e. depended on endless endurance. Until he shows that he can replicate that without PEDs, he should not have a shot.

Him knocking out Garbrandt twice in under 2.5 rounds required endless stamina? Beat down your hate boner. He will be champ again. 

It also allowed him to train much harder for much longer.

His style is pedal-to-the-medal and he comes on strong from the start with no fear of gassing or need to conserve energy. His tank was endless so he didn’t give a fuck about that and could swing for the fences.

He doesn’t get to count the Cody knockouts as real victories under an argument that EPO only matters for cardio in later rounds.

It’s sad you had to explain this. lmao

Frederick Ettish -

"...pissing HOT on the active contenders..."

1 Like

No

Taco Muncher -

You're not saying no to these...

![](upload://zJTOA3pbb5Oz6M3ezNxaHc21bra.jpeg)

![](upload://A7uqfU5vpa3eVPbgWoNz6NgeLfD.jpeg) 

What Dillashaw's nips want, Dillashaw's nips get!  

Lmao

KaiTangata -
wicketone -

Eat a dick Dillacheat.  You don't get to ask for nothing!  What a sense of entitlement.  

Exactly! 

No TJ, you need to fight clean a few times and if you win those, then you get a title shot. No fucking way should TJ get an immediate title shot after coming off a 2 year ban

I would be forever grateful to TJ for the fashion extravaganza show he delivered together with Cejudo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4BaKWvQA1I

1 Like

Lol tj cmon

He was cheating the whole time. His reign as champion should be with an asterisk. Love seeing him lose, and it’s always someone else’s fault. 

1 Like

Dillaroid needs a couple fights first.. cheaters don't get rewarded. He should try and pick a fight with Aldo. 

1 Like

Give the Houston Astros a bye in the playoffs while you're  rewarding cheaters. 

1 Like

TJ vs Aldo sounds pretty dope.

Precise_Improvement - 

TJ vs Aldo sounds pretty dope.

Yup. TJ Frankie, as well. TJ Cruz 2.

There are so many great fights for him. He can start making money again, have a “legends” fight in his return and then a contender fight if he wins.

Perfectly fair middle ground.

Give him a top 5 opponent and go from there.

They’re all taking something, he just got caught. I don’t really care if he pissed hot.  People going on about his being dependent on a gas tank... news flash.  All the top guys in lower weight have gas tanks on them.