TJ Dillashaw won’t fight Urijah Faber

Former friend and Team Alpha Male coach Urijah Faber probably knows more about exiled ex-champion TJ Dillashaw than any other fighter in UFC, which may explain why Dillashaw is not interested in settling his score with “The California Kid.”

“He doesn’t want to fight me,” Faber told Submission Radio. “He’s been working hard to regain his [image], try to keep his nose clean and try to tell his side of the story or whatever the deal is of his cheating scenarios. And he doesn’t need the grave digger bringing up the fucking bones of the last 10 years of him being a creep and a POS. So, I don’t think it’s enticing for him on that front. And for me, I would do it because there would be a bounty on his head, and probably vice versa.”
Dillashaw was suspended and stripped of his title after testing positive for EPO, but former teammate Cody Garbrandt insists the former champ had been cheating for years prior to getting popped. They eventually went to war inside the cage with Dillashaw emerging victorious.

Which led to talk about a potential Faber fight.

“Sean Shelby was asking, hey, when [are you] gonna fight T.J.,” Faber continued. “And [Sean] said, oh, it sounds like his camp isn’t interested in that fight. And I’m like, okay. And then I talked to Tiki who manages T.J., and he told me kind of behind the scenes that they’d offered him something, but then kind of said they couldn’t do that, blah, blah, blah.”

TJ would probably smoke him, but if Uriah somehow pulled it off…

3 Likes

Makes no sense to fight Faber who isnt even ranked when he just beat the #2 guy in the div.

10 Likes

Nobody cares, Faber.

Take your Riverdale High School “scoop” and beat it.

9 Likes

More loads of horseshit of his ex-team attempting to pile on. We know your entire camp was dirty AF so don’t try and act holier than thou butt face.

11 Likes

Faber has never done himself any favors with the TJ rivalry/falling out/whatever you want to call it. He tries to act like he’s taking the high road, but he can’t help but make comments that make him sound like an ex girlfriend that got dumped.

Team Alpha Male valedictorian Cody Garbrandt said publicly how TJ “taught them” how to use PEDs.

Now Faber says TJ was a “creep and POS” for 10 years. Funny that 5 years ago, he was defending him to McGregor on TUF. But now TJ was a cheater, cheap shotter, hurt training partners. Then why be so butthurt that he left the gym? Faber should have been glad to be rid of him. It all pretty much boils down to TJ won a UFC belt, and Faber didn’t.

Faber saying he never used PEDs is about as believable as the Diaz bros saying they have never smoked weed.

6 Likes

Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

2 Likes

that made me laugh as a mixture of words, might be the most sarcastic 6 words I’ve ever read. hats off!

5 Likes

U a KILLA !

1 Like

still cracking up from the idea of an aggressively impatient Cody Garbrandt dressed in a suit, his neck tattoos climbing out of an expertly pressed collar, solemnly making his way to the podium, to deliver his valedictory address.

yo motherfucker. you want some of this? you want a piece of me? let’s go, we can go right now. I know what’s up. do you know what’s up? we’re gonna see what’s up. yeah thats right.

2 Likes

so faber’s saying there’s no… Californian Love?

I have no interest in that fight BUT if it were to happen I’d be like everyone else; LFG Faber

1 Like

Dumb. He’s lookin for a paycheck. TJ, as much as I hate to say it would KO him in one.

1 Like

He didn’t beat sandhagen so who cares

Team All female

Faber, this look is not alpha at all. You know you’re not worth his time and you’re thowing this out there like he’s somehow afraid of you? Someone earlier in this post said your acting like the bitter ex girlfriend and I agree. I used to be a fan but at the end of your career you started acting like a little girl. Just my opinion.

Funny he calls him a creep when he’s one of the creepiest fuckers I’ve ever known. Totally pushed a weird gang bangy rapey culture when I was there back in the days.

1 Like