TJ grabbed the fence... a lot

In the second round, he had Barak on the fence and had like 3 separate full grabs. I wish they would bring in refs to stop that from the outside, like Pride. Great fight so far, and I'm bot calling him dirty. Fighters have a reflex to kick and knee downed opponents, but have to control it. It's the same with fence grabbing.

Holy shit, awesome finish.

Adnan Barak

Lol

You're dumb op

War tj baby Phone Post 3.0

First round also... Wouldn't let go..
What a hellfire flurry of punches Phone Post 3.0

^Barao

BrunoMcGyver - Adnan Barak
Haha Phone Post 3.0

It's okay bro, he's allowed.

yep...and the shorts too...... Herb was daydreaming about his nice steak meal after the fights... just standing on the blind side look a big fool LOL

Barao was done dude, from like round 2 iirc, he kept touching his nose, I'm sure it was broken, I was surprised he last as long as he did..

Hate all you want. He grabs it in desperate incidences, and it is something they could work towards eliminating. I miss when you could use your foot for leverage, but I feel it's easier for a ref to see than the hand behind the opposing fighter while the free hand punches or hand fights. The camera angle is never on the fence that they clinch on, so have the other refs work the fights on the apron. Just my opinion. Overall, awesome fight.

Probably didn't make a difference.

MrBobGray - Stfu... SAC TOWN STAND UP!!! Phone Post 3.0

He may have moved there to train, but that is from and was raised up in tbe hills. I guess we can all share. Its awesome to see him do so good. He is a solid dude who has busted his ass to be the best. Barao is gone. Now what?

He grabbed the fence a ton and Dean said shit about it.

seperate, not desperate. Stupid smart phone. Barao did show a lot of heart. I thought TJ looked slick, although he came out with pretty low hands. His southpaw right hand played a major factor, and his kicks keep improving.I would love to see him fight Cruz. I have Cruz having the wrestling advantage due to his plethora of sneaky knee taps, especially his one off the dart movement. I'd give TJ the edge in striking, but I just want to see what angles they can create. Most of my friends hate the lower weight classes, but I love watching the advanced foot movement\wrestling.

He was grabbing the fence a bunch every round Phone Post 3.0

What channel was the Barak fight on? I was watching the ufc card and missed it. I fucking LOVE watching Barak fight. Def one of the goats. Phone Post 3.0

igorkneedskerr - seperate, not desperate. Stupid smart phone. Barao did show a lot of heart. I thought TJ looked slick, although he came out with pretty low hands. His southpaw right hand played a major factor, and his kicks keep improving.I would love to see him fight Cruz. I have Cruz having the wrestling advantage due to his plethora of sneaky knee taps, especially his one off the dart movement. I'd give TJ the edge in striking, but I just want to see what angles they can create. Most of my friends hate the lower weight classes, but I love watching the advanced foot movement\wrestling.
Separate? Jesus man, spit it out Phone Post 3.0

igorkneedskerr - In the second round, he had Barak on the fence and had like 3 separate full grabs. I wish they would bring in refs to stop that from the outside, like Pride. Great fight so far, and I'm bot calling him dirty. Fighters have a reflex to kick and knee downed opponents, but have to control it. It's the same with fence grabbing.
Be honest do you think that influenced the outcome of the fight? Phone Post 3.0

No. It didn't influence it. He actually took hard knees in those spots. I just figured I'd share what I saw, and my opinion on how to help stop it. This place is funny though. If you see something you don't like, all these 15'ers hate you for having a legit opinion. I enjoy watching people try to call out someone like boxingwhiz, because he definitely puts thoughts into his posts. Whatever, I'll continue watching fights objectively, and never care about this stupid green arrow.