TJ Grant vs Frankie Edgar 155

How goes this fight? Phone Post

abraçador do saco - Idk if you know this but Frankie Edgar is fighting BJ Penn next Phone Post

I dont know if you know yet but frankie fights at 145 now.

Since youre having trouble comprehending this type of questions I'll explain it to you. This question is a hypothetical match up that could've happened had Frankie stayed at 155 which was likely. Heck he may even go back up some day.

This question is like asking how would karo vs hughes have gone had karo nit gotten injured. See another hypothetical

Do you know what hypothetical means friend? Phone Post

Tj would probably best him. The dude arguably beat Hendricks. Size isn't everything but that's pretty crazy Phone Post

Pitbull3744 -
abraçador do saco -  Is that when a person criticizes someone else for something that the person is guilty of himself? Phone Post

Thats Dana white I MEAN hypocrite

Lol yup Phone Post

caseharts - Tj would probably best him. The dude arguably beat Hendricks. Size isn't everything but that's pretty crazy Phone Post

I gotta watch that fight Phone Post

In a five round fight Edgar wins a decision by being faster, more skilled, and a cardio machine who only gets better as the fight heads into the "championship rounds". Of course there is always a chance that TJ catches Frankie early, but that goes for almost every matchup at the top of the 155 division. Frankie moved down after arguably besting Bendo in their second fight, so he's still top five at 155...in my opinion.