TJ Grant

Never fought on main card. No wins against top 10 LWs.

one fight away from title

fuck that shit Phone Post 3.0

So you think if he can beat Maynard he's not deserving of the shot?

Herman Munster - 

Never fought on a main card, because the UFC is fuckin stupid.  Just like you OP.  Grant has always been game.  Fought strong completion at WW.  Never was finished   Nearly beat Johnny Hendricks, as I witnessed live.

Grant has beaten nothing but good fighters at LW, and put Nate Diaz in with Grant, and see Grant put a beating on him.  Grant has been damn good for a long  time, and completely is deserving if he takes care of Maynard.

Vote the fuck down,

Vote the fuck up...

Herman Munster -

Never fought on a main card, because the UFC is fuckin stupid.  Just like you OP.  Grant has always been game.  Fought strong completion at WW.  Never was finished   Nearly beat Johnny Hendricks, as I witnessed live.

Grant has beaten nothing but good fighters at LW, and put Nate Diaz in with Grant, and see Grant put a beating on him.  Grant has been damn good for a long  time, and completely is deserving if he takes care of Maynard.

Vote the fuck down,

I'm sorry. Please name all the top 10 LWs he beat or STFU. I'm not saying he isn't great. He clearly is very talented and deserving of this shot. But it seems very unfair to the other guys who have to fight top 10 guys only. Phone Post 3.0

TJ has been looking like an absolute killer of late

I have no problem with him fighting for the title with a win over Maynard. That should be an incredible fight

the geek - So you think if he can beat Maynard he's not deserving of the shot?
Sure he is. He's a great fighter. seems like a unique path for him. Wouldn't be the first time someone had a unique path to title shot. Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete - 
Herman Munster -

Vote the fuck down,

I'm sorry. Please name all the top 10 LWs he beat or STFU. I'm not saying he isn't great. He clearly is very talented and deserving of this shot. But it seems very unfair to the other guys who have to fight top 10 guys only. Phone Post 3.0

But I thought you were on the "FUCK THAT SHIT" with him getting prospective title shot?? Bipolar..ass...people. Make up your mind. Either he is deserving...or he isn't....WHICH he is!!

So what, now he will be fighting a top 5 LW on a PPV main card and if he wins he will get a title shot.

If he can beat Maynard he should get a shot since Pettis is fighting Aldo.

Plus I expect that fight to be on FS1 not a PPV so we probably wont have to pay for it.

OP can't even back up his own argument.

If TJ beats Maynard how can you possibly deny he is a contender.

I am the biggest TJG nuthugger on this site, but you cannot deny the logic: the guy is on a streak, give him a top contender, if he wins - he gets the shot.

I can't wait to see TJ fight again. He has looked amazing in his last few.

That being said, I think Gray takes this one and then gives Bendo the fight of his life. Phone Post 3.0