TJ is the one and only fighter..

.. that I have felt enough distain towards that I sincerely want to see him ko'ed. I generally don't care for the most part. However, if I happen to root for a particular fighter, above all else I hope for a great fight. Not with TJ. For the second time EVER (t Browne being the first) I want to see him out cold.

sure am glad you made a thread to let us know.

we were really wondering 

why?

Humphrey - 

we were really wondering 

No problem

Peasant - That's not very nice

I'll make it up to you

I'm not a fan either but damn, why you so mad?

Peasant - By not posting again?

Anything you want daddy

What's up

MobyDick4reel -

Anything you want daddy
I bet that's what your mom said to TJ.

thetouchofdeath - 
MobyDick4reel -

Anything you want daddy
I bet that's what your mom said to TJ.

Haha yeah not sure tj would go for a 65yr old drug addict but that would be a total score for her.

Just did the math, the bitch is 69 so I'm sure you can get more clever than "I bet your mom said that" this forum is nothing but a bunch of pussies

Grant has had some concussions and hasnt fought in years, why do you want to see him KO'd?

Humphrey - 

we were really wondering 

:)

MobyDick4reel - Just did the math, the bitch is 69 so I'm sure you can get more clever than "I bet your mom said that" this forum is nothing but a bunch of pussies
We're not the ones hoping for someone else to KO someone we don't like.

Are you drunk or retarded ??

thetouchofdeath - 
MobyDick4reel - Just did the math, the bitch is 69 so I'm sure you can get more clever than "I bet your mom said that" this forum is nothing but a bunch of pussies
We're not the ones hoping for someone else to KO someone we don't like.

Fucking idiot. I'm homeless and I'll
Crush you

So glad I know that now

I actually completely agree. That fuckin guy really annoys me, I can't stand him. He's just that classic little man syndrome jock that drives a big truck and tries to bully people.

and his buddy Benavidez is really rubbing me the same way too. Least favorite fighters in the ufc.