Tj popped for EPO. Suspended 2 years

Breaking: TJ Dillashaw has been suspended two years by USADA. Tested positive for EPO prior to Jan. 19 title fight against Henry Cejudo. Dillashaw did not contest the suspension. https://t.co/R8zYWJinxN

Thank god he vacated the title so the division can move on while they wait for his come back 

Drug of choice for cyclists. In the words of Lance Armstrong it is “high octane.”

TJ knows hes guilty, see ya!!!

Kinda ironic he took EPO for better cardio for a fight he got KO’d in the first minute.

Brett Okamoto

?Verified account @bokamotoESPN

Breaking: TJ Dillashaw has been suspended two years by USADA. Tested positive for EPO prior to Jan. 19 title fight against Henry Cejudo. Dillashaw did not contest the suspension.

He knew he was going to pop for that, and wanted the division to go on like he was doing something honorable. Henry knocking him out was the best thing for the division.

Must be some tainted supplements

Holy shit. Blood doping. No way to excuse that with "tainted supplements."

No wonder he was so quick to give up the title. He knew they had him. No way to contest it.

Dude is a cheater, period.

He deserves those two years on the shelf.

Lol can’t be a tainted substance when you’re injecting it! Cheating tard

So he tested positive prior to the fight but they still let it go on?

sanguine cynic - Drug of choice for cyclists. In the words of Lance Armstrong it is "high octane."

Chael got caught doing the same thing.

A really damining offence for these guys who show great cardio and work rate in the cage.

Ever see a fight and marvel at how these guys can keep going so hard? Here's why.

It's big time cheating. Deliberate and undeniable.

So disappointed 

Wonder if they've found a reliable epo test now? I'd always heard they just tested for plastic residue, which is why iv's were banned. If that's true, I bet there's A BUNCH of guys nervous.

Ugh…

EPO = Legacy destroyed. No way that ends up in a tainted supplement. 

UFC vice president of athlete health and performance Jeff Novitzky told ESPN. "It’s a very effective substance. It’s not a substance you find in contaminated supplements; it’s injectable only. You have to know what you’re doing when it enters your system.

RockTheVote -

Wonder if they've found a reliable epo test now? I'd always heard they just tested for plastic residue, which is why iv's were banned. If that's true, I bet there's A BUNCH of guys nervous.

Gleison Tibau was said to have tested positive for EPO before

It increases endurance, correct? I’ve always thought that would be one of the most effective ped’s for mma. 

LOL

WAR DEMETRIOUS JOHNSON!

WAR HENRY CEJUDO!

Now for the rest of his career he will micro dose and use the same excuse as Jones. It's old roids in my system. Still think its BS they let Jones fight with any trace of roids in his body