TJ vs TAM reminds me of the karate kid....

Last episode on TUF was awesome. I think Faber is still the man and I love everything that he stands for. Faber is always looking out for his team, always promoting his team and putting them on. If you get into the real story of all the shit that happened, I side with Faber and his decisions. Doesn't seem like Faber's character to make up lies. Check out that interview he had where he went off on Duane Ludwig on the MMA hour. 

But man there is something about rooting for the one guy like TJ that is taking on the whole team. Cody's hot head personality and strong loyalty to TAM is undeniable. I think the more you fuel Cody the better he fights. 

At the end of the day both teams are winning beacuse this beef will get fans invested.

Lol there is nothing likeable about Tj, after watching the show its obvious he's full of shit.

Very exciting fighter to watch but I can't respect a guy that betrayed his boys for money.

I don't know. Didn't he say he was offered 5K a month to train there.   That's a heck of a deal 

Wonkabar23 -

I don't know. Didn't he say he was offered 5K a month to train there.   That's a heck of a deal 

5k is still good money especially if you're just starting off as a fighter. But I get TJ's point on wanting to evolve as a fighter with Duane. At the end of the day it's crazy how much training camps can cost from the numbers I have been hearing. 

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - Lol there is nothing likeable about Tj, after watching the show its obvious he's full of shit.

Very exciting fighter to watch but I can't respect a guy that betrayed his boys for money.
thats funny because I think tuf shows the exact opposite. TJ cames off as very likeable and Cody and the rest of TAM come across as lame.

zackthewop -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - Lol there is nothing likeable about Tj, after watching the show its obvious he's full of shit.

thats funny because I think tuf shows the exact opposite. TJ cames off as very likeable and Cody and the rest of TAM come across as lame.

I agree

Jesus Christ, people buy into so much bullshit. The fact boils down to TJ wanting to stay with his coach and was also offered a great opportunity to get paid to train with Elevation. At the end of the day if you want to stay on top, you have to make the best decisions for yourself. TJ wanted to be able to have his cake and eat it too, by being with Elevation Fight Team and Ludwig while still being a part of Alpha Male. Now I can completely understand Faber not being cool with that as well. But that's where it just ends. You go your separate ways. That's it. The way the Alpha Male guys keep bitching about it, snake in the grass, blah blah, is just ridiculous. Just get over it. I mean geez, Benavides followed TJ out there as well. You don't hear anyone calling him a snake. It's all nonsense.

As I've said before this forum is filled with hypocrites. How many fighters have changed teams and not a peep. But when TJ does it's a 16 year old girls version of a break up. The main reason it's such a big deal is the UG's teenage crush Conor made it into one.

Also Cruz made an interesting point about how Faber's ego controlled the team and he wouldn't allow someone to get bigger than him there, so he understood why TJ would like to go to another team and be the man there. I mean look at TUF, Cody's time to shine, spotlight on him, and Faber's right there despite having to run a team and all that.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
zackthewop -

I agree

This.

It reminds me more of the movie Mean Girls than it does The Karate Kid.

zackthewop -

Agreed

Cody is a hot head but why would he go from willing to fight Conor for TJ to calling a bitch?

Guess it's all in how you look at things.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Gz_iTuRMM

I actually am rooting for TJ after the first two episodes.

TAM and Cody coming across as douche bullies IMO.