TKO 16: Fabiano's opponent is...

What is wrong with a promoter looking after his best interests. This happens in every promotion.

The rematch will sell tickets and will be
in the best interest of the fans as well, a fight

they want to see. I don't see a problem with the
winner of the fontaine/loiseau fight getting horn.

TTT for Prof Fabiano!!!

Go Wagnney

ttt for Wagnney.

Lee on sherdog:

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterid=4552

The Sexy One looks forward to seeing this fight and will cheer for the adopted Canadian and all round tough dude Professor Fabiano.

Also a little confused as to Wagnney taking this fight. That's a big step for him to take. Last he fought was against Nestor, 3 years ago, now, jumping in the ring with Tommy Lee. He's got brass balz, that's for sure.

I'm confused as to why Tommy Lee is taking this fight... he had a HUGE win over Barakas in the coliseum, which was hosted by Wayne Newton I might add. Barakas was the man to never know defeat, and Tommy Lee introduced him to it.

He then went on to close the coliseum.

C

ttt for wagnney, he's training hard!

TTT for Wagnney!!!

TTT for Wagnney!!!

Seriously though, I like to see TKO bring in talent like Wagnney, Horn, Lee, etc. It shows commitment to better shows.

Everyone is talking about what a big step it for Wagnney to fight Tommy Lee. The truth be known it is very difficult to find an opponent for him. Few lower level fighters want to face a BJJ black belt on their way up and the more experienced guys don't feel that he has earned this "shot".

Wagnney waited 2 years for the UCC to find him an opponent (at his weight, not 15 -20 lbs heavier). The Barret Yoshida fight in Hull (cancelled due to injury to Yoshida) would have shown wether he had the goods or not. At that time they parted company.

This is put up time for Wagnney. I believe he has the heart and the skills to do the job. When he was here in Montreal he trained religously at the Mtl Wrestling Club. He worked out regularly with their resident World Champion, Gia. He worked Muay Thai. He destroyed us in BJJ. He has had 1 1/2 more years to get ready. He ha shown his skills on the ground against some very good opponents in submission grappling tournaments.

TTT for Wagnney! I can't wait to see this fight!

ttt

The guys at Montreal Wrestling Club have nothing but great things to say about Wagnney. Apparently he has very excellent takedown defense.

Downtown.. trust me, nobody will want to takedown Wagnney. :)

lol

ttt 4 great bouts!

It gonna be a pretty intresting day after the faight.. tha for sure :)

u guys say this is a huge step up without understanding what a guy does for training. I dont claim to know what wagney does all day but i do when the top guys in Karma are there its the deepest room of talent in the GTA by far

wagnney

Bocek

Spider

maz

scott

Joey

john

elmy & myself ... i do believe a lot of people will be surprised come fight time...

Go Wagnney!

Mike

www.canadas-best.com