TKO 16 NEWS: FABIANO IS BACK!

TKO is pround to announce the return of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt WAGNNEY FABIANO in its ranks! The first ever TKO World Champion will make his way back in the TKO ring on May 22nd in Quebec City for TKO's biggest event ever.

Fabiano's opponent will be announced by the end of the week on www.TKOZONE.tv. TKO president Stephane Patry was very happy to announce the return of the brazilian jiu-jitsu phenom: "I think there is always a good time for everything in life and I think this is the best time for the return of Wagnney. A page in our history was written by Wagnney in June of 2000 when he became our first ever World Champion. A lot of things happened between then and today and I had a chance to have a very long discussion with Wagnney a few weeks ago in Victoriaville. The vibe was awesome and I'm very happy to work with him again, he's a great addition to our roster."

Look for more information on this awesome fight card!

Confirmed Lineup for TKO 16: INFERNAL

Canadian LHW Championship: BILL MAHOOD vs. PATRICK COTE

Canadian MW Championship: DAVID LOISEAU vs. CHRIS FONTAINE

Canadian LW Championship: DONALD OUIMET vs. DAVID GOULET

SLW or LW Superfight: TBA vs. WAGNNEY FABIANO

LHW Superfight: JASON MACDONALD vs. YAN PELLERIN

SLW Superfight: CURTIS BRIGHAM vs. STEPHANE VIGNEAULT

WW Superfight: TRAVIS GALBRAITH vs. JONATHAN GOULET

LW Superfight: SAM STOUT vs. STEPHANE DUBE

* There will also be 4 undercard bouts to be announced shortly

www.TKOZONE.tv

Bwahahahahahahaha...OMG.

Best of luck Wagnney...you deserve this more than anyone. Just be careful my friend. You know what's up.

This is the funniest thread on this forum and I have just recovered from the above post.

Everyone will be watching this scenario with a microscope Mr.TKO. Looking forward to see what comes of it.

Feed him to the Machine....there is no one left on the sceen at 145 to challenge him IMO. Hominick by brutal TKO!

no shit!!!! Machine vs. Fabianno...new vs old...bjj vs striking...

giver

Pete

Machine or Mengivar would be great, but personally, I'd like Wagnney to fight one, maybe two guys before meeting up with the top guys.

BJJ Blackbelt with excellent Wrestling skills. But no one other than his own team know about his striking. Let's see it displayed in a fight where he can mix it all up, then get him in there with a big name.

Just like Bocek...let him work his way up and when the time comes LOOK OUT!!!

Strange but excellent!!

Great to see Fabiano back in action.... awesome fighter.

SDJ...good point. Either way Mark Hominick needs a big name challenge. WF is not a big name in MMA but a very well respected and tallented BJJ player.

TTT For Wagney!

Brasil!

I know who he's fighting... :)

Fabiano vs. JHR's head????

Dammit, what happened to Gavin Hesson being on the card?

Not wanting to upset anyone, but Hominick was pushed quite a bit by Steve Claveau. It was only Claveau's total absence of takedowns that gave Hominick the chance that he needed to come back and score the KO he did.

Wagnney has some phenominal stuff that no one has seen yet. I don't know how all this panned out with TKO seeing their last words were not friendly ones. Who ever they put against Wagnney, they better bring their best game. Even that might not be enough.

Good point Joe...who then for Wagney?

Is this LW or SLW?

What about that Len Smith guy I keep hearing about..or maybe Pain?

Go Wagnney!

Mike

www.canadas-best.com

I'm just looking at it from both angles. Somebody like Hominick or Mengivar should be fighting guys higher up in the rankings.

It's like a collission course but without the car chase. I'd like to see this story build up. Throw them together right now, and it destroys alot of hype.

Sleddogs on the money!!!

TTT for Wagnney

Go Wagnney!!!!

He is my instructor so he clearly has my support!

Mark Colangelo,

I too would like to see Homminick vs Wagnney. It is a good fight for the fans.

Everyone, lets wait until Wagnney has a contract before we start talking about him being back in TKO.

Colangelo,would you be interested in fighting his younger brother Leo Santos sometime in the fall?

ttt for wagnney!