TICKETS AVAILABLE AT 450-445-8886

LATEST NEWS:

• Blake Fredrickson is out with a separated shoulder

• Sonny Leong is out with a bad cut

• Marcus Davis is out with a broken hand

MW SUPERFIGHT: CURTIS "RED NOSE" STOUT vs. DAVID "THE CROW" LOISEAU

LW CHAMPIONSHIP: DAVID "FISTS OF FURY" GOULET vs. DONALD "E.T." OUIMET

SLW CHAMPIONSHIP: SHANE "THE LITTLE GIANT" RICE vs. MARK "THE MACHINE" HOMINICK

SLW SUPERFIGHT: STEPHANE "SIMBA" VIGNEAULT vs. STEPHANE "THE NORDIC THUNDER" LALIBERTE

LW SUPERFIGHT: FABIO HOLANDA vs. KULTAR "THE SANDMAN" GILL

WW SUPERFIGHT: JOEY "KNOCKDOWN" BROWN vs. JONATHAN "THE ROAD WARRIOR" GOULET

LW SUPERFIGHT: SAM "HANDS OF STONE" STOUT vs. STEVE "THE SNAKE" CLAVEAU

SLW SUPERFIGHT: RYAN "THE LION" DIAZ vs. THIERRY "THE SURGEON" QUENNEVILLE

HW SUPERFIGHT: JACOB "THE DESTROYER" CONLIFFE vs. MARTIN TREMBLAY

HW SUPERFIGHT: BRIAN "THE STEEL DRAGON" MAGEE vs. ICHO LARENAS

• 4 undercards featuring: PHILLIPE LAGACE, MARK LOFT, SEAN RAGNITZ, JOHN FRASER, SERGE LAFOND, YAN PICHETTE, SYLVAIN CLOUTIER and DANY PAQUETTE

Dam, Holanda only seems to take on the best. You have got to respect this man!

GSF you are a hater. I have defended your right to an opinion in the past, and will continue to in the future. But should Holanda go the distance or defeat Gill, I think you should post a thread entitled "I was wrong about Holanda."

In the meantime good luck to all the Team Legion fighters and the Crow.

"I know some of you arnt to quick (see:yannick)"

Damn, and to think Yannick was going to send you a free t-shirt.

Too bad for Blake, wish you quick recovery!!

Hollanda's skills are legit, he's BTT Black Belt and is better than a 0-3 fighter. He used to fight at 170 when he walked around at 171. Now he's fighting at 155. He lost a decision to Jay Hieron, Hieron tapped and at the exact same time the bell rang. He also lost to Drew Fickett who's a very tough fighter.

If the fight goes to the ground, i'm confident that he can finish Gill.

Kultar will not be finished on the ground everybody knows him as a striker and a very good one at that but he is an even better ground fighter. Kultar will dictate where this fight ends up and I see Kultar scoring takedowns and ground and pound when he wants. This is not to take away from his opponents skills who's are obviously top notch but Kultar performs in the ring like few others.

Bad fight for both fighters IMO. GSF is right that Kultar had the chance to fight an UFC vet. People in Canada know who Kultar is but when it comes to south of the border(this is where it really counts) people don't know him and it is a shame. Kultar probably is the #1 155lbs fighter in Canada right now and that fight with Gerald could have put him on the international map. He could get caught against Fabio(I guess anyone can get caught) and that would mean his lost comes to a 0-3 fighter. Kultar needs to be fighting better quality opponents(yes I know Fabio is a BTT BB but his record doesn't reflect that).

Fabio on the other hand needs to relax and think about who he wants to fight and if he wants to take MMA serious. Kultar is a killer at 155lbs. He made Ouimet look like a rookie and his reach will give everyone a problem. Fabio at 155lbs should be good but this fight is a tough assignment for his first time out.

These are just my opinions though and really who am I.

Nathan, who are you ?

;)

I wish I could go to one sometime this decade...

GSF I get many things. To be honest this isn't rocket science what we are talking about. This is purely simple "management". A fight is a fight is a fight but instead of just looking at your next fight you should be setting goals from a year from now. These are simple things that Aristeia Management does.

GSF, you are wrong...

Best example: PATRICK COTE

Fight 1: win vs. Glen Murdoch (from Canada)

Fight 2: win vs. Pascal Gosselin (from Canada)

Fight 3: win vs. Yan Pellerin (from Canada)

Fight 4: win vs. Steve Vigneault (from Canada)

Fight 5: win vs. Bill Mahood (from Canada)

****************************and guess what?

Fight 6: UFC 50 in Atlantic City vs. Marvin Eastman

Gill vs. Holanda is a pure war between a super striker and a super grappler, this is a great fight for the fans. It's a huge opportunity for Fabio Holanda, and for
Kultar Gill while this fight might not be against the most known opponents, he and his manager know what's in store for them at TKO 18...

GSF took back his words as i can see...

GSF didn't take them back. Somebody took them back for him.

(Not me)

maybe you guys are talking too much.

fabio is hungry for a win (because everybody knows his skills and if he got this 0-3 score, it is because he doesn't choose opponents and everybody inside the canadian fighting world know who are those who refused to fight fabio too) and his first victim will be the 155 canadian number 1 kultar gill.

I remember before fabio fight jeff joslin and win at the ontario invitational, everybody in this forum put all the money on joslin. after the fabio's victory, everybody vanished, disappearead.

I hope september 25th everybody vanish too.

take care guys and good luck fabio holanda, you're a winner.

Good Luck to my friends at Team Tompkins and Ronin MMA!

Remember the fight starts on the feet, not on the ground. Kultar's ground skills are underestimated, He has a great takedown D-fence and has never been on his back in any of his fights.

I should make a full recover in less than a month. I would like to see Ouimet smash Goulet again. After that let's see the Snake vs ET 2!!

MAG: My friend, what I was trying to say was about your GREAT predictions and not about BJJ and MMA (and fabio didn't fight joslin BJJ). You don't know the difference between no gi and gi? Fabio fought joslin in a no gi fight.

If you judge someone only by his record, it shows your knowledge about MMA.

I guess that a guy who fought 5 top guys and won 2 fights and lost 3 is probably better than a guy who fight only losers and won 5 fights against those losers. In your point of view, the second one got a better score. In my opinion, I have to see the fighter skills, not his record. Did you undertand my point now?

Hang tough, bro.

Holanda has balz of steal...to take on Kultar is a massive undertaking. This is definetly a fight I would LOVE to see and I wish I could be there at this event.

If Kultar loses, then you already know a rematch will be asked for. If Fabio loses, he goes to 0-4 and his climb up to MMA respectability only gets that much harder.

This is a clash of styles like no other, almost like a Marco Ruas vs a Gracie.

Joe, you are always welcome...

;)

leedo...your point makes no sense....first of all i have no idea who will win this fight all I knw is it's going to be great! Two great athletes going at it...period! Your point i'm refering to is the gi vs. no-gi vs. MMA. A no-gi fight is still not MMA my friend...not even close! A friend of mine is IMO the best LW or SLW in the country and the last time we rolled I tapped him out 8 times in under 20 min....in MMA he would beet my ass! It's no where near the same thing...you shouldn't compare it.