TKO 25: Ouimet is out with injury

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

OUIMET IS OUT, TKO LOOKING
FOR A LAST MINUTE REPLACEMENT

(MONTREAL, CANADA) May 1st, 2006 – TKO Major League MMA regrets to inform their loyal fans that Donald Ouimet has been forced to withdraw from his fight this Friday night against rising star, Jay Estrada. While working this past Saturday, Ouimet suffered a laceration to his hand requiring four stitches to close the gash. A fifteen time TKO veteran, was very anxious to get back into action but unfortunately, he must now wait another long month before relieving his frustrations against whichever unfortunate sole dares to stand inside the TKO ring with him.

TKO is working feverishly to find a suitable replacement for Jay Estrada with only four days notice. Estrada is no stranger to fighting last minute replacements. He fought and dominated rising star, Samuel Guillet, at TKO 24 when Lightweight Champion, Sam Stout, withdrew on short notice because of an illness. Estrada remains undeterred in his quest to capture the TKO Championship one day.

TKO 25 remains a spectacular event with 10 explosive fights. Mark Hominick versus Hatsu Hioki may be the most important fight in TKO history! Chris Horodecki versus Mike Bell has all the potential to be the fight of 2006! Be sure not to miss out on this night of Canadian history. Call 514-998-MMA1 (6621) now to ensure yourself a spot for amazing MMA action!

TKO 25 is proudly brought to you by:

SPIKE EXTREME ENERGY – www.GETSPIKE.com

LIFESTYLES CONDOMS – www.LIFESTYLES.com

BUDWEISER – www.BUDWEISER.ca

THE MIXED MARTIAL ART EXPO - MAY 13th & 14th AT THE METRO TORONTO CONVENTION CENTER

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

OUIMET IS OUT, TKO LOOKING
FOR A LAST MINUTE REPLACEMENT

(MONTREAL, CANADA) May 1st, 2006 – TKO Major League MMA regrets to inform their loyal fans that Donald Ouimet has been forced to withdraw from his fight this Friday night against rising star, Jay Estrada. While working this past Saturday, Ouimet suffered a laceration to his hand requiring four stitches to close the gash. A fifteen time TKO veteran, was very anxious to get back into action but unfortunately, he must now wait another long month before relieving his frustrations against whichever unfortunate sole dares to stand inside the TKO ring with him.

TKO is working feverishly to find a suitable replacement for Jay Estrada with only four days notice. Estrada is no stranger to fighting last minute replacements. He fought and dominated rising star, Samuel Guillet, at TKO 24 when Lightweight Champion, Sam Stout, withdrew on short notice because of an illness. Estrada remains undeterred in his quest to capture the TKO Championship one day.

TKO 25 remains a spectacular event with 10 explosive fights. Mark Hominick versus Hatsu Hioki may be the most important fight in TKO history! Chris Horodecki versus Mike Bell has all the potential to be the fight of 2006! Be sure not to miss out on this night of Canadian history. Call 514-998-MMA1 (6621) now to ensure yourself a spot for amazing MMA action!

TKO 25 is proudly brought to you by:

SPIKE EXTREME ENERGY – www.GETSPIKE.com

LIFESTYLES CONDOMS – www.LIFESTYLES.com

BUDWEISER – www.BUDWEISER.ca

THE MIXED MARTIAL ART EXPO - MAY 13th & 14th AT THE METRO TORONTO CONVENTION CENTER

Man that sucks hope they can find a replacement

what a bummer, i hope estrada is still fighting on the card and the find a suitable replacement.

what a bummer, i hope estrada is still fighting on the card and the find a suitable replacement.

LOL @ Wood posting twice!

LOL @ Wood posting twice!

everyone stop jacking up their post counts.

everyone stop jacking up their post counts.

that sucks, I was looking forward to finding out how those two match up against one another.

I really hope they find someone soon

I really hope they find someone soon

lol @ this blatant double posting for shame ppl for shame

If they are looking for a replacement they could probably contact Jason Reinhart (sp?) all his posts on the UG about Combat-Do and Bob Schmirner (sp?) stemed from him feeling that one of his fighters suffered from a bad call against Jay Estrada. I doubt too many other people would take this fight on such short notice but you might want to try him (not sure what his fighter's name was).

Wade

Ronin MMA

TTT

too bad...Dons a cool cat and always fun to watch. One of the original UCC warriors here...I hope he heals up well!

cheers,

Pete