TKO in Victoriaville?

Driving from London it takes the better part of 14 hours to drive there, Why not hold it in Montreal where it is less of a drive from Ontario and still a decent drive from most places in Quebec? There are so many mma fans/fighters in southwestern Ontario. I have brought car loads of friends from Ont. to many TKO events with no prior knowledge of the sport and made fans out of all of them. If not for people I train with being on the card then I have no reason to drive that far at all. Does anyone else agree?

YES....

Montreal is FAR better...

I would be happy if EVERY event was held at the Pierre Charboneau center...

Great venue with no bad seats in the house. Plus, it's easy to get to for us guys coming from Ontario and the Auberge is a great hotel for the money that also within walking distance to the venue.

VERY important for us clowns who like to tip back some beers...

I don't drink and I like to drive. My Designated Driver skillz are very under-rated.

They have to decide if they want to be a local level promotion that tours the province and makes local fans happy by shaving a few hours off their drive-time, or a national level promotion that centralizes itself where fans from Ontario and the US can most easily help grow their fanbase.

Of course, living in MTL, I have no personal bias... :)