TKO is back on PPV!

For immediate release

TKO Communications is proud to announce the return of Canada's premiere Mixed Martial Art promotion on Pay-Per-View. The return of TKO on PPV will coincide with the presentation on May 22nd 2004 in Quebec City of the biggest MMA show in Canadian history as more than 8,000 fans are expected at the Quebec Colisee - former home of the National Hockey League Quebec Nordiques.

The first two events scheduled for PPV are TKO UNSTOPPABLE and TKO ROAD WARRIORS. Both will be broadcasted on BELL EXPRESSVU, VIEWER'S CHOICE CANADA and STAR CHOICE. TKO Unstoppable features the best roster of Canadian talent on one card in MMA history as superstars DAVID LOISEAU, STEVE VIGNEAULT, CHRIS FONTAINE, MARK HOMINICK, BILL MAHOOD, KYLE SANDFORD, TODD GOUWENBERG, STEPHANE VIGNEAULT and STEPHANE DUBE showcase their skills once again.

AIRING DATES:

TKO UNSTOPPABLE (2h30): MAY 1st 2004, 9PM from coast to coast. Free preview channel fight: MARK BOCEK vs. MARK COLANGELO

TKO ROAD WARRIORS (2h30): MAY 29th 2004, 9PM from coast to coast. Free preview channel fight: KAJAN JOHNSON vs. THIERRY QUENNEVILLE

Tickets for TKO 16: INFERNAL go on sale MONDAY, MARCH 22nd at 9h30AM on the TKO TICKET OFFICE: 514-999-7531. Note to the fans: All tickets purchased will be sent by priority courrier before the event.

For more informations: www.TKOZONE.tv

Woo hoo !!!

ttt for PPV :)

Will JHR be doing the color commentary?

:)

Sadly Rene, JHR is sitting this one out.

Quebec city is too far to drive...

The streak ends !!!

As unofficial spokesmodel, Steph should spring for a ticket and fly you in. :)

I meant for the PPVs, though. Hearing you call Colangelo and Horn's matches would be worth seeing the bouts again ;)

Great news!

I guess I started winning just in time!

...and my DVD's are where?
=)

ttt

When this card comes out no one will be sitting this one out.

JHR,

Your coming with us......

Shawn, honestly... That may just be the ONLY way I could go...

"TKO Unstoppable features the best roster of Canadian talent on one card in MMA history as superstars DAVID LOISEAU, STEVE VIGNEAULT, CHRIS FONTAINE, MARK HOMINICK, BILL MAHOOD, KYLE SANDFORD, TODD GOUWENBERG, STEPHANE VIGNEAULT and STEPHANE DUBE showcase their skills once again."

LOL What about Cote, Pellerin and MacDonald?

I think they have more superstar status in Canada than some of the names listed!!

(Or does Stephane just list his favorites)

Ripper2,

The reason Cote, Pellerin and MacDonald were NOT listed is because they DID NOT fight on the PPV that is being talked about....

The first two events scheduled for PPV are TKO UNSTOPPABLE and TKO ROAD WARRIORS. Both will be broadcasted on BELL EXPRESSVU, VIEWER'S CHOICE CANADA and STAR CHOICE. TKO Unstoppable features the best roster of Canadian talent on one card in MMA history as superstars DAVID LOISEAU, STEVE VIGNEAULT, CHRIS FONTAINE, MARK HOMINICK, BILL MAHOOD, KYLE SANDFORD, TODD GOUWENBERG, STEPHANE VIGNEAULT and STEPHANE DUBE showcase their skills once again

JHR

My mistake, i misread the statement. I thought it was referring to the upcoming TKO.

It is a bit confusing...

I would have made two separate threads...

TKO SCHEDULE

May 1st: TKO UNSTOPPABLE on PPV

May 22nd: TKO 16: INFERNAL EVENT IN QUEBEC CITY, CANADA

May 29th: TKO ROAD WARRIORS on PPV