TKO tickets for sale - front row!

Unfortunately I have to travel overseas for business and will miss the event :(

Floor, West, Row A seats 5 and 6. $200 a piece (obo)
These are my usual seats since I started attending back at UCC/TKO 10. Always a blast!

Any interested parties?

**sobbing**

thanks for the love dougie... why don't i just give them to you for free!

I'll give you $5 for both of them.

We have a winner!

Even if you gave them to me for free I still couldn't go. I can't leave my Wife alone for that long and she's too ill right now to make the trip. Thanx anyway though.

=)

what's your best price

On a good note I finally heard back from TKO and they said that the dvds are coming soon.

=)

So I got the tickets for $5 total? BTW, could you pay for my air tickets, my hotel, and my food? Thanks.

novagallia -- no real offers yet.

if you're interested (or anyone else) - email me at farhanhuda@hotmail.com

my offer of $5 isn't real?

if anyone can recommend other sites to advertise the tickets, it would be appreciated. maybe something in quebec.

i've got an offer for one ticket... i will keep this going for a week or so to see if i can unload both of them.

thanks

**sigh**

anyone from quebec city (or close by) on here that might be interested in these tickets? or maybe let the word out...

ttt

No luck yet?

yeah... no luck yet. i'm surprised since these seats usually sell out very quickly. i always book them directly with stephane patry way in advance.

maybe ebay???

"From: Dougie«
Date: 04/28/04 02:28 AM
Even if you gave them to me for free I still couldn't go. I can't leave my Wife alone for that long and she's too ill right now to make the trip."

If you get the tickets I'll go to the event with you, and I'll leave my wife & kids at your house to take care of your ill wife.