TKO UNSTOPPABLE: May 1st on PPV!

TKO is back on Pay-Per-View with one of it's most action packed fight card ever: TKO UNSTOPPABLE!

This 3 hours Pay-per-View will feature 8 explosive bouts including: KAJAN JOHNSON vs. STEPHANE DUBE, TODD GOUWENBERG vs. MARC CAMBIER, TROY QUESNELLE vs. STEPHANE VIGNEAULT, KYLE SANDFORD vs. STEPHAN POTVIN, BILL MAHOOD vs. YAN PELLERIN, DAVID GUIGUI vs. MARK HOMINICK, CHRIS FONTAINE vs. STEVE VIGNEAULT and JEREMY HORN vs. DAVID LOISEAU.

The production value of this event will show why TKO is Major League MMA. The new broadcast team did a spectacular job and the addition of MATT ROCCA (Color Commentary) and MARK COLANGELO (Fight Analyst) is another reason why the sky is the limit for TKO. One of the pioneer fighters of the TKO organisation, Matt Rocca brings his charisma, his love for the sport and his knowledge of MMA to the broadcast. His partner, Mark Colangelo, is one of the best person to explain the techniques used in MMA while educating the fans on our great sport.

This event will be broadcasted from COAST to COAST at 9PM (Eastern Time) on May 1st. The Event is available on VIEWER'S CHOICE CANADA, BELL EXPRESS VU, SHAW, STAR CHOICE and CANAL INDIGO.

Look for more information on the PPV broadcast of TKO ROAD WARRIORS and TKO INFERNAL.

www.TKOZONE.tv

Damn, Colangelo on color! It's like Ventura, Heenan, Lawler, and Tazz all rolled into one! :)

ttt

I can't wait to see the Sandford/Potvin fight... I heard it was epic.

Serious that it will be on Bell Expressvu?

And where are my DVD's?

Dougie,

I've seen you post quite often here re: DVD's, can you please e-mail me at: info@tkozone.tv or call the TKO office (450-445-8886) and ask for Ryan.

Thank you,

www.TKOZONE.tv

TKO BROADCAST TEAM (from left to right): MATT ROCCA (Color Commentary), DOMINIC BARBE (TKO Audio Editor), MARK COLANGELO (Fight Analyst)

rene.r is correct, Mark is awesome on the mic and funny as hell!

Okie. I will. I already have TKO 6 & 7 but I keep hearing about these new DVD's coming out from other cards. I have been waiting and waiting and still no new events on DVD.

Not all of us can get out to the live event and with the PPV gone it makes it hard to keep up. DVD's help. (So do all the fight sites)

will they still be showing the Bocek/Colangelo fight for free on the preview channel? I can't wait to hear Colangelo's commentary, while their fight is happening.

I think everyone wants to see TKO on PPV or be able to get the older fights on dvd.

Colangelo calling a Colangelo fight would be pure gold. Next time he fights he should post-fight interview himself.

JHR is already working on new drinking games, I'm sure. What will be Colangelo's first catch-phrase's? His version of 'Jezzus Kariiist, liver shot!'...

Cool stuff!!! Marc and Matt could prove to be a true dynamic duo....as I recall Matt was my first choice way back when but was in police college and could not swing it.

Im anxious to see this!

Pete

I taked out of my ass like Rogan the entire time! I almost got on my own nerves!

LMAO@Mark!! That sounds like when I try to have a conversation with JHR.

1000 comedians out of work I have have to listen to you two clowns...

;)

it's exactlu like talking to JHR! :o)

I am anxiously awaiting JHR disses being slipped into the commentary:)

Hey Jon,

You know it will happen because everytime the camera pans to the crowd all you can see is that large cranuim of his. How can they not help but mention something about him!! LOL!!