TME about lifted golf carts

just bought a 48v precedent and a 6” lift kit with 22” tires from 3G

what am i in for with the install?

My BIL builds them in his spare time and he can knock them out in a couple hours easy. 

That should corner well.

What do you use it for? A less expensive side by side?

RocG -

That should corner well.

i use it as a quiet iption to knock around the hunting property and maybe retrieve a deer or rwo

MichaelVronsky - 
RocG -

That should corner well.

i use it as a quiet iption to knock around the hunting property and maybe retrieve a deer or rwo

Good for sneakin' up on motherfuckers!

MichaelVronsky -
RocG -

That should corner well.

I might have to get one of these. I just bought a cabin in the woods and we know some other people in the area.

I'll tell you what you're in for after the install.

Nothing but problems.

We had one lifted, with trail/mud tires to ride on it. Had 180 acres to ride it on.   The batteries aren't designed for all that.

1 Like

1 of the many times something went wrong. Wife and I were riding and 1 of the batteries exploded.  Now most times when someone says "The battery exploded" It popped a cap off and a little acid spewed. 

This mfer EXPLODED!  Scared the F out of us.   Parts hit the bottom of the seat so hard I thought something went up my asshole for a second. :(

I’ve got a Beast Buggy. It’s a souped up & outfitted EZGO. I don’t know how to post a picture but here’s a link:https://beast48.com/

It’s bad to the bone. You’d be surprised what it will make it thru. 48 volts has so much torque for off-road situations. The batteries will easily last all day on a full charge. I’ve only ran the batteries out 2x and both times we had rode far & wide for an extended time. 

DiscoNfrno -

I'll tell you what you're in for after the install.

Nothing but problems.

We had one lifted, with trail/mud tires to ride on it. Had 180 acres to ride it on.   The batteries aren't designed for all that.

did you have a 36 or 48?

Many of the upwardly mobile rednecks in my neighborhood have these things.  They all bring them out on Halloween to drive their kids around for trick or treating.

Serious question: what is the advantage of spending north of $10k on a golf cart when you can spend a little more and get an actual gator or can am?