TME about MMF threesome

Naw, I dont support having sex with men and acting like a dirtbag when u have a kid.

Ha! An extremely tame version of “Anytown, CA” these days…

1 Like

You are really her boyfren !! does the cuck listen on speaker or its just the 2 of youses?

1 Like

Is this train still safely on the tracks?

2 Likes

wait … is M the guy?

Matt ?

She called me tonight because of stupid back and forth text when looking for a simple direct answer regarding whether I could end up having to do OT on Wednesday the day she’s coming out here. Had a short talk and could hear the excitement in each other’s voices and it will be awesome on Wednesday.

1 Like

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

3 Likes

:slight_smile:

Tell her the only OT you gonna work is her butthole after you rektd her pussy.

1 Like

C’mon, dude. My girlfriend is 42 & she looks great. Most people assume she’s in her early thirties. So, 40 or 42 isn’t old at all. Enjoy your adventures BTW. I couldn’t do it because I’m wired for monogamy & jealousy would definitely be an issue with me. But to each their own. If you can handle it then you do you.

2 Likes

Don’t take any sex advice from PN.

5 Likes

It’s tricky. We’ll see how Wednesday goes and if I end up telling her to divorce her husband. :rofl:

5 Likes

Your buddy wants you and is afraid to say it

It’s just me and his lady this Wednesday.

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

1 Like

Do you think differently of this dude now that you know he’s such a gay cuck?

1 Like

Kinda weird having one on one phone calls with her in the morning and at night now.

she is your girlfren

nothing weird about that

enjoy Wednesday ! eat her arse already

1 Like

She’s your girlfriend now. Homie is working on his trophy wife #2.

4 Likes

#1 isn’t trophie material… but Floppy is getty firsts now and hubby gets sloppy seconds… weird situation coming from a faithful 25 year married guy… But as I’ve said, you do you Flop… no judging.

3 Likes

This thread in 1yrs time will be Floppy trying to convince a friend to start having threesomes with him and his new wife.

12 Likes