TMZ Reports on GSP Issues

http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/18/georges-st-pierre-pregnancy-illness-derail-ufc-fighter/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"Georges St-Pierre will take a break from the UFC to handle 2 major personal crises -- his father is dying and he got a woman pregnant and doesn't want her to have the baby ... TMZ Sports has learned.

GSP repeatedly made cryptic remarks after his controversial win Saturday over Johny Hendricks at UFC 167 -- telling Joe Rogan he needed to step away from the sport to deal with personal issues.

Now, sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ Sports ... Georges' dad is dying and it's derailed him.

And there's this ... GSP recently learned he knocked up a woman -- and he doesn't want to have a baby with her but she insists on keeping it.

After his fight on Saturday, GSP said his situation is so bad he can't sleep -- "I'm going crazy. I have issues, man. I need to relax. I need to get out for a while. I don't know what I'm going to do."

It's clear ... Georges was not himself in the ring ... something that was written all over his face after the fight."

Da f@ck! Phone Post 3.0

Hahahaha wtf in Phone Post 3.0

GSP pulled a Pauly D?

I'll wait for a legit source. Phone Post 3.0

I knew it had to be a woman...

Sucks about his dad though if that is true, not a good time for anyone. Phone Post 3.0

LOL@ Danas no big deal comments. Phone Post

Tmz is such fucking garbage. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

"...something that was written all over his face after the fight"

A legacy of 25 minutes of violence, etched in raw flesh, that is.

...But seriously: TMZ is the worst of what journalism has to offer.

Fucking In! Phone Post 3.0

whitejoe - LOL@ Danas no big deal comments. Phone Post

If GSP's dad is truly in bad shape then Dana looks really ugly here.

Phone Post 3.0

Well I called the pregnant girl part, didn't see the possible abortion angle Phone Post 3.0

Fuck tmz and Dana if this ends up being true and he says GSP's dad dying "isn't that bad" Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

99 problems and a bitch is one...

That's why most athlete only do anal. Phone Post 3.0

I love how she took the picture of the baby sitting in front of a rack of knives.

Periodik - 
whitejoe - LOL@ Danas no big deal comments. Phone Post

If GSP's dad is truly in bad shape then Dana looks really ugly here.