TMZ Reports on GSP Issues

<blockquote>Madrugadao - It looks like TMZ got all this info from posts on here. I am shocked at the lack of story within their story...</blockquote><br />For sure, they were the ones reporting Kimo's death. This GSP news seems as legitimate.

This was literally the first thing I thought when he started talking Phone Post 3.0

I thought George's might have been gay, I'm gal he likes girls Phone Post 3.0

Glad Phone Post 3.0

IF true.....

Holy massive life-altering dual-brain-fuck.

VitorBundyRuinedMyDanus - I thought George's might have been gay, I'm gal he likes girls Phone Post 3.0

So you turned girl for GSP? Woa dude!

joe canada - "...something that was written all over his face after the fight"

A legacy of 25 minutes of violence, etched in raw flesh, that is.

...But seriously: TMZ is the worst of what journalism has to offer.
Havent read eric holden's work have you? Phone Post 3.0

Dana can be a dick but I just dont believe he would say its no big deal that GSP's dad is dying.

Now getting a girl knocked up could be true and frankly thats not a big deal, not something that should keep you from fighting, even if you dont want the kid. 

Sources close to GSP leaked this? Sad that you can't even have close friends to keep your personal life private Phone Post 3.0

Glad Phone Post 3.0

Can't wait for the forums to explode when they find out she is black, and used to be a he! 

Kidding, only the first part is true.

Why do they say in the ring as if it were boxing? Its an octagon and there are no ropes dummy. You don't hear ESPN saying the Patriots looked great on the court today now do you? My god these TMZ scum! Phone Post

Chris27 - 

Dana can be a dick but I just dont believe he would say its no big deal that GSP's dad is dying.

Now getting a girl knocked up could be true and frankly thats not a big deal, not something that should keep you from fighting, even if you dont want the kid. 

It can be because GSP is a decent human being. When / if she gives birth to his kid, he may want to be there and get to know his son / daughter, not to mention support the girl so his kid has a decent lifestyle whether living with him or her.

It's a life-changing event. That said, allowing it to drive him crazy isn't helpful. If she's going to have it, there's nothing he can do, so maybe embrace reality and make the best of it!?

Glad Phone Post 3.0

MediumRareMistake - Fuck tmz and Dana if this ends up being true and he says GSP's dad dying "isn't that bad" Phone Post 3.0

Maybe Dana on only new about the baby and he will "persuade" her to get rid of it.

Awaiting confirmation from OMA...

That baby might be the best thing thats ever happened to him. I hope he reconsiders. Phone Post 3.0

If true, there's no way that woman is getting an abortion. A Lil gsp is a meal ticket!! Phone Post 3.0

Stigga -
MediumRareMistake - Fuck tmz and Dana if this ends up being true and he says GSP's dad dying "isn't that bad" Phone Post 3.0

Maybe Dana on only new about the baby and he will "persuade" her to get rid of it.
He will fly up to Canada and give her an abortion of the night bonus. Phone Post 3.0

tmz is garbage Phone Post 3.0