TNA wrestlers start a band

called The High Crusade. Early demo's up on myspace at www.myspace.com/thehighcrusade. If you like it then there is a lot more to come, if you aren't into it then that's ok too.

I play drums and the band consists of Chris Sabin on bass, Alex Shelley on vocals, and Petey Williams on guitar.

So long as the music is better than the MCMGs entrance track I might give it a whirl

We're just having fun and if anything comes of it then we'll roll with it. They admit that their entrance music sucks and want me to write them a new one.

atomjack - that's cool as hell. Good luck to you guys - hope it turns out for the better for y'all.

You can always get Awesome Kong to be an onstage dancer (ie eye candy) for live performances. I'd buy a ticket.

Wiggy - atomjack - that's cool as hell. Good luck to you guys - hope it turns out for the better for y'all.

Thank you!

Hey atomjack, shoot me an email, would you? wiggy at workingclassfitness dot com

Nuckin Futs - I like what I heard. Adam are you in the wrestling business in some capacity? If not how did you meet up with the guys?

I am not actually. Me and Sabin have been close friends since high school and through him I've met a lot of people in the wrestling business. All those guys have a passion for music and have always wanted to start a band. Unfortunately, wrestlers who try to be musicians have a bad track record, but for us, playing music we like and having a good time comes first. If their appearances on TV give us some attention then great, but we aren't trying to cater strictly to their fans for a quick buck.

Sabin and Shelly are very laid back and easy going, so everyone they formed friendships with in their line of work are the same way. However, in the indy scene I've met some people I didn't care for.

Wiggy - Hey atomjack, shoot me an email, would you? wiggy at workingclassfitness dot com

email sent.

I checked the page when you posted the link the other day, sounds pretty damn good, pretty straight forward rock music and I dig that The Stones are listed as an influence.

TNA should absolutely use one of the tracks as MCMG entrance music. Beautiful People and LAX have good entrance themes, some of them are god awful. I bet your boys Chris and Alex cringed when they first heard their current one, poor guys. Easy fix! DO IT DIXIE!!!

johnnypayne - So long as the music is better than the MCMGs entrance track I might give it a whirl

+1

johnnypayne - So long as the music is better than the MCMGs entrance track I might give it a whirl

That isn't too hard to accomplish.

If any of you are from the Detroit area we are playing a punk rock show at some bar called the Double O in Redford on June 20th. I'm sure a couple of our friends in TNA will be watching that will be in the area for the pay per view.

If you are interested, more info is here:
http://www.myspace.com/doubleoopub

You guys should play on the west side of the state. Like Kalamazoo. I know some bars.

ttt

I'm sure we'll play Kalamazoo one day. We are just starting out so more shows will come soon.

I play in bands as well and I know a few venues to play. Just throwing that out there.