TO ALL MY FANS! 🙏🏻

No trolling here. No character here. This is from the real me. Listen, most of you misunderstand what I do, believe into the troll rumors or just refuse to give me a chance and that’s cool. I still appreciate you even caring enough to comment. Hate or not.

But this post is To the real fans who’ve been following from the beginning, thank you. I have so much work to do for you guys! When I started off I was just a fan at 465lbs who could barely tie my shoes… I had no talent no physical ability whatsoever… only a dream. Somehow that dream was strong enough to get me here! 100lbs down and still losing… training under the men I used to idolize on the tv. The same people I want to be like are now In my corner pushing me to become what I know I can……

I can’t even describe this feeling to you guys.

All I needed was a chance and a few people to believe in me… I have that now and I’m working harder than ever!! It’s crunch time to make history!! :point_up:t3: :us:

7 Likes

Fuck off Fatty

26 Likes

big penis GIF

6 Likes

U never answered my questions in the other thread.

And unfortunately the forum cannot feel comfortable with giving u praise and admiration if you don’t at least answer some of these "fan questions ‘’

If u were to go back to the thread and take time to answer some questions.

There were infact serious question I posted

3 Likes

DickTuck

3 Likes

A new angle I see…
bold GIF

5 Likes

180925_9fdcd

3 Likes

UniformBriskAmazondolphin-size_restricted

3 Likes

2Zaf

6 Likes

Boyd is obviously jealous

6 Likes

Here some tarp on Tarp Crime

fat-guy

6 Likes

28f8e255-cec6-463b-98d3-bf091c0905a8_text

2 Likes

stupid-fat-sumbitch-dusty-marlow

2 Likes

cunt-bronson

4 Likes

PxoPjXKm9gUm

4 Likes

1r19w0lO0lUv

3 Likes

giphy (29)

2 Likes

Do u have any merch I can buy???

I’ll put it up next to my Brenden Schwaaab THICCC Boi merch

9 Likes

How much for a used jock strap after a 2hr session.

Not Ur wife’s jock strap,
Ur one…

Ideally I’d pay for u to wear a adult XXXXXL diaper, poop in it, and I’ll pay u £250
Vaccum seal it for freshness

2 Likes

I’m Ur Biggest fan,

Can I sleep with Ur wife for free…

tenor (14)

3 Likes