To all of us that hate cheating...

Weidman is going to send a message tonight fellas. Mark my words Phone Post 3.0

I hope you are right. VU

easy money.

I didn't realize Vitor is cheating, seems the NSAC doesn't think he's cheating so you must have a good source inside Vitor's camp do you? My guess is that you're simply a limp wristed, self-righteous eggplant. Phone Post 3.0

No cuz 1200 t-level on a 38 year old in a brutal training camp is perfectly normal! Phone Post 3.0

Bro story cool Phone Post 3.0

Bilge Water - I didn't realize Vitor is cheating, seems the NSAC doesn't think he's cheating so you must have a good source inside Vitor's camp do you? My guess is that you're simply a limp wristed, self-righteous eggplant. Phone Post 3.0
Sad that these are the nerds who crawl out of the wood work when anyone tries to speak out against cheating. You can click my twitter link and check out my fine body in the in comp pic I just posted. All natty, would love to see what your bitch ass is bringing to the table to draw such conclusions Phone Post 3.0

Message sent. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman won't be able to hang with good strikers with td defense. I think rockhold will give it to him Phone Post 3.0

BW92 - 
Bilge Water - I didn't realize Vitor is cheating, seems the NSAC doesn't think he's cheating so you must have a good source inside Vitor's camp do you? My guess is that you're simply a limp wristed, self-righteous eggplant. Phone Post 3.0
Sad that these are the nerds who crawl out of the wood work when anyone tries to speak out against cheating. You can click my twitter link and check out my fine body in the in comp pic I just posted. All natty, would love to see what your bitch ass is bringing to the table to draw such conclusions Phone Post 3.0

Lol.

SuplexCity - Weidman won't be able to hang with good strikers with td defense. I think rockhold will give it to him Phone Post 3.0
What makes you think weidman is not a good striker? Phone Post 3.0

SuplexCity - Weidman won't be able to hang with good strikers with td defense. I think rockhold will give it to him Phone Post 3.0

You're absolutely right. I think Machida and Anderson Silva could beat him. Oh wait...

What Rockhold has is size. Weidman is a big 185er and Rockhold will negate that.

BW92 -
Fuck yeah lol I feel that.
Npc? Ocb? inba? Phone Post 3.0

BW92 -
Since you didn't address the point I'll go ahead and assume you're an eggplant. Phone Post 3.0

Letibleu - 
SuplexCity - Weidman won't be able to hang with good strikers with td defense. I think rockhold will give it to him Phone Post 3.0

You're absolutely right. I think Machida and Anderson Silva could beat him. Oh wait...

What Rockhold has is size. Weidman is a big 185er and Rockhold will negate that.

Will he negate Weidman's striking, wrestling, ringcraft, GNP etc?

SuplexCity - Bro story cool Phone Post 3.0

it was factual in fact.