to americans: DO NOT go to ANY "NE" businesses

do _NOT_ go to any non essential businesses this season. Until come Arpil of 2021, do not go to the gym. do not go to your hair salon. do not go to the fucking pub. do not go to a fucking brewery. do not go to the mall. DO NOT EAT AT A FUCKING RESTAURANT. ANY restaurant. i don't care if it's a your local diner or dairy queen. DO NOT SUPPORT businesses that try to stay open during a pandemic. on the flip side, do not expose yourselves and others that will spread this and constantly cause a never ending cycle of closures for your statee, county, or city.

guys, it's really simple. take a look at places like new zealand or australia. they didn't have a temper tantrum on the street like americans do when their "freedom" is supposedly obstructed. they listen well and they reap the benefits. NO COVID VIRUSES.

your really embarrassing yourselves by trying to fight a global pandemic but purposely spreading it under the pretense of "i have to keep my business open." stfu, close your goddamn business until the coast is clear. christ. 

4 Likes

Trolls used to be subtle back in the good ol' days

41 Likes

yeah but I cant own my assult rifle in NZ either. you have to take the good with the bad

4 Likes

Our country also over reports covid deaths, so go fuck yourself

6 Likes

In other words, Submit to the government over a virus created in a lab by a tyrannical dictatorship over a brand new strain of the flu. No thanks

4 Likes
gregbrady - 

yeah but I cant own my assult rifle in NZ either. you have to take the good with the bad

that's a good thing. over 90% of the population CONCUR with not allowing military war weapons either. it's just eextremist psychos in NZ or AUS that disagree with the law change. luckily, the majority LISTEN to their government, unlike the tragedy that is america. 

1 Like

This nigga tryin to set the record for fastest VD freeze

6 Likes

Australia once lost a war to birds.

Meanwhile, America is the greatest country in the history of the world.

TLDR: Go fuck your mother. 

8 Likes
gregbrady -

amazing how they say New Zealand is the most free country on Earth when they have that bullshit

https://www.cato.org/human-freedom-index-new

1 Like
gregbrady -

Can you own a pit bull in NZ?

rexcantroll2012

rexkwondo79 - 

do _NOT_ go to any non essential businesses this season. Until come Arpil of 2021, do not go to the gym. do not go to your hair salon. do not go to the fucking pub. do not go to a fucking brewery. do not go to the mall. DO NOT EAT AT A FUCKING RESTAURANT. ANY restaurant. i don't care if it's a your local diner or dairy queen. DO NOT SUPPORT businesses that try to stay open during a pandemic. on the flip side, do not expose yourselves and others that will spread this and constantly cause a never ending cycle of closures for your statee, county, or city.

guys, it's really simple. take a look at places like new zealand or australia. they didn't have a temper tantrum on the street like americans do when their "freedom" is supposedly obstructed. they listen well and they reap the benefits. NO COVID VIRUSES.

your really embarrassing yourselves by trying to fight a global pandemic but purposely spreading it under the pretense of "i have to keep my business open." stfu, close your goddamn business until the coast is clear. christ. 

Not all Americans are selfish and self important;

just most are. :wink:

rexkwondo79 -
gregbrady - 

that's a good thing. over 90% of the population CONCUR with not allowing military war weapons either. it's just eextremist psychos in NZ or AUS that disagree with the law change. luckily, the majority LISTEN to their government, unlike the tragedy that is america. 

my military war weapon is awesome though

what am I going to shoot commies with when they invade America?

2 Likes

Damn. This is one of the lamest troll angle posts I've seen. 

But It did make me chuckle. 

All the subtlety of a brick through the window. 

1 Like
Bad Monkey -

This nigga tryin to set the record for fastest VD freeze

I did my bit.

410 posts in 9 years, pays for blue name.....makes perfect sense

rexkwondo79 - 

Fuck off trash

David@accu - 
rexkwondo79 - 

Fuck off trash

Trash? Is today opposite day?

Trash are the people who don’t wear or care about masks or protecting others, not those who do.

2 Likes

Troll 

gregbrady -
rexkwondo79 -
gregbrady - 

my military war weapon is awesome though

what am I going to shoot commies with when they invade America?

You're too late. Antifa or blm ring a bell?