to americans: DO NOT go to ANY "NE" businesses

Ministry of Truth -
David@accu - 
rexkwondo79 - 

do _NOT_ go to any non essential businesses this season. Until come Arpil of 2021, do not go to the gym. do not go to your hair salon. do not go to the fucking pub. do not go to a fucking brewery. do not go to the mall. DO NOT EAT AT A FUCKING RESTAURANT. ANY restaurant. i don't care if it's a your local diner or dairy queen. DO NOT SUPPORT businesses that try to stay open during a pandemic. on the flip side, do not expose yourselves and others that will spread this and constantly cause a never ending cycle of closures for your statee, county, or city.

guys, it's really simple. take a look at places like new zealand or australia. they didn't have a temper tantrum on the street like americans do when their "freedom" is supposedly obstructed. they listen well and they reap the benefits. NO COVID VIRUSES.

your really embarrassing yourselves by trying to fight a global pandemic but purposely spreading it under the pretense of "i have to keep my business open." stfu, close your goddamn business until the coast is clear. christ. 

Fuck off trash

Trash? Is today opposite day?

Trash are the people who don’t wear or care about masks or protecting others, not those who do.

Fuck off trash

5 Likes
rexkwondo79 - 

do _NOT_ go to any non essential businesses this season. Until come Arpil of 2021, do not go to the gym. do not go to your hair salon. do not go to the fucking pub. do not go to a fucking brewery. do not go to the mall. DO NOT EAT AT A FUCKING RESTAURANT. ANY restaurant. i don't care if it's a your local diner or dairy queen. DO NOT SUPPORT businesses that try to stay open during a pandemic. on the flip side, do not expose yourselves and others that will spread this and constantly cause a never ending cycle of closures for your statee, county, or city.

guys, it's really simple. take a look at places like new zealand or australia. they didn't have a temper tantrum on the street like americans do when their "freedom" is supposedly obstructed. they listen well and they reap the benefits. NO COVID VIRUSES.

your really embarrassing yourselves by trying to fight a global pandemic but purposely spreading it under the pretense of "i have to keep my business open." stfu, close your goddamn business until the coast is clear. christ. 

as long as you’re willing to pay all the bills for those businesses I’m OK with your suggestion

Whoops forgot to login to mod acct, PUSSAY!

What a pussy faggot welfare bum. 

Your mother sucked my cock this morning.

Only exception is if you're burning said business down.

1 Like

![](upload://zXicFuiTC6JvoxQBO7RF86AtdJo.gif)

Lazy troll is lazy

OP is right.

Too much MUUUHHH FREEDDOMSSZZZZ and a massive lack of short sightedness; yes, lockdowns & restrictions are shit, but you do it properly once & fast, you bring it all down to manageable levels.

Harden the fuck up & act like a real first world country who has gotten on top of this (Taiwan, NZ etc).

US Confirmed cases 11,797,050 (Yesterday: +187,833)

US Deaths 253,265 (Yesterday: +2,015)

These stats are horrifying.

1 Like

it's frightening to see how many read this as a 'troll' post. they are so sheltered in their conservative bubbles that this read off to them as a troll post. let that settle in how insanely sheltered in your own echo chamber you have to be to foolishly believe that.

1 Like
rexkwondo79 -

it's frightening to see how many read this as a 'troll' post. they are so sheltered in their conservative bubbles that this read off to them as a troll post. let that settle in how insanely sheltered in your own echo chamber you have to be to foolishly believe that.

inside your skull is an echo chamber

godstriker -

OP is right.

Too much MUUUHHH FREEDDOMSSZZZZ and a massive lack of short sightedness; yes, lockdowns & restrictions are shit, but you do it properly once & fast, you bring it all down to manageable levels.

Harden the fuck up & act like a real first world country who has gotten on top of this (Taiwan, NZ etc).

US Confirmed cases 11,797,050 (Yesterday: +187,833)

US Deaths 253,265 (Yesterday: +2,015)

These stats are horrifying.

if only we locked down we could be just like small, island nations with 5% of our population and no land borders. lol

listen to yourself fool

1 Like

Canada's right next to us and they're doing much better than we are. 

Even if it's a troll, OP is right.

![Bad, Bad Boys, and Dank Memes: Take a look at what I'm Wearing, people You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while im Wearing these bad boys@ Forget about itForget about it!......](upload://cmDTm3h9e1Q41izBpLIAM3zfzwq.png)

rexkwondo79 -

Don't come to my country, ever.

That's it, you can go away now.

As a small business owner of a restaurant that is celebrating our fifteenth anniversary tomorrow from our opening day. Fuck you. Stay home if you are afraid.

rexkwondo79 - 

You misunderstand.

The reason they think it is a troll thread is the source.

The OP is a troll - an internet turd.

rexkwondo79 -

No, I genuinely think you're a fucking idiot. 

in Qld australia, we locked down for about a month back in march. everything pretty much re-opened in april and has been the same ever since. we only had 1000 cases all up but in melbourne they do have a major lock down and they have over 20,000 cases.

rexkwondo79 -

How's starla doin?  Still wearing the pants?