TO DANA, ZUFFA, AND WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Ok I think i did it..

get in line I bene asking for a job for 10 years and im the sports longest and most hardcore fan

If you were going to use the forum to beg for a job immediately upon your arrival, why in the hell did you pick that screen name?

working 50+ hour weeks for years at 19 years old?

jjj2121 -  If you were going to use the forum to beg for a job immediately upon your arrival, why in the hell did you pick that screen name?

there's the charm

I didnt use the forum to beg for a job. I am not begging whatsoever. When I signed up I didn't anticipate doing this, which is why I chose the screen name. Besides, its not that bad. Just a south park joke.

Study engineering, be like Shane Carwin.

forrestfan - working 50+ hour weeks for years at 19 years old?

Mostly fast food places. I always get good hours after they see im a hard worker. I know it doesnt mean much since it's the fast food industry, but I've never worked a job where I didnt get either a raise or promotion in some way.

if anyone at Zuffa needs a tennis trainer, call me!

^^^ http://www.unlvrebels.com/trads/unlv-tennis.html

Cindy

screen name is not helping

Kanyeisagayfish - Im not asking for handouts. Im asking for a chance to be part of a company. However limited my position may be, im confident enough in my work ethic that I will rise through the ranks just as I would any other company. I just want to be part of this one.

You can start by working at a paid poster for zuffa. Pro-UFC posts from here on out broham Phone Post

Kanyeisagayfish -  I didnt use the forum to beg for a job. I am not begging whatsoever. When I signed up I didn't anticipate doing this, which is why I chose the screen name. Besides, its not that bad. Just a south park joke.

I'm sorry but this kind of made me laugh.

You signed up 4 days ago to an MMA board, and within those 4 days you came up with the idea to beg your way into getting a job with the most decorated MMA organization in the world?

And you say you had no intention of doing this 4 days ago??

Hmm...that is one bad quality right off the back...a liar.

CindyO - ^^^ http://www.unlvrebels.com/trads/unlv-tennis.html

Cindy

thank you, but I was just joking. I am not from America

zFugitive - 
Kanyeisagayfish -  I didnt use the forum to beg for a job. I am not begging whatsoever. When I signed up I didn't anticipate doing this, which is why I chose the screen name. Besides, its not that bad. Just a south park joke.

I'm sorry but this kind of made me laugh.

You signed up 4 days ago to an MMA board, and within those 4 days you came up with the idea to beg your way into getting a job with the most decorated MMA organization in the world?

And you say you had no intention of doing this 4 days ago??

Hmm...that is one bad quality right off the back...a liar.

And actually your join date is a day or two before you can start posting.  He's not using the forum to beg for a job?  LOL.

You know what, I'd love a job with Zuffa also.
I think there are thousands here who'd agree with me.
BUT, you made the thread, so I guess the job is all yours. Congrats. Phone Post

Good luck! Phone Post

I'm not gonna defend myself. No need to. I put myself out there and am keeping my fingers crossed. Phone Post

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You have to like someone taking the initiative to at least try.

Good Luck!

Exactly!!

Thank you!! Phone Post