To date, only 11 UFC fighters have done this

Before the reveal to this answer, I'll take some guesses first.

Who can guess correctly?

Edit-Hints throughout pages 1 and 2, the answer posted on the first post of page 3. 

More "triva" questions posed later on in page 3, answered on page 4, and another trivia question asked on page 4.

3 Likes

5th round finish?

3 Likes

Only 11 of them have made a thread as gay as this

37 Likes

I have a better thread title: What has only been done by 12 UFC fighters? 

Who can guess correctly?

2nd part-I cannot name all twelve fighters but as a collective group we probably can, but first, what has only been done by 12 UFC fighters in the UFC?

I one upped you, you fucking tool. 

This reminds me of those needy 14 yr old "Who's hottest" threads that end up being "choose 1, 2 or 3 with no picture".

1 Like

Y’all gotta chill. It’s a trivia thread.

4 Likes

Fucked your mother in her ass.

6 Likes

A hint-one of these 11 fighters fights on this weekend’s UFC card

BringBackHeadbutts - A hint-one of these 11 fighters fights on this weekend's UFC card

Was I not right in my post?

BringBackHeadbutts -

Who can guess correctly?

2nd part-I cannot name all eleven fighters but as a collective group we probably can, but first, what has only been done by 11 UFC fighters in the UFC?

I cannot reveal what it is that all 11 fighters accomplished but, trust me, I know! 

1 Like

11 UFC fighters were born in Africa.

wiggum - 
BringBackHeadbutts - A hint-one of these 11 fighters fights on this weekend's UFC card

Was I not right in my post?

No. But let’s do that here too.

Might mouse, and I’m drawing a blank but I think at least 7 have happened.

Taco Muncher - 
BringBackHeadbutts -

Who can guess correctly?

2nd part-I cannot name all eleven fighters but as a collective group we probably can, but first, what has only been done by 11 UFC fighters in the UFC?

I cannot reveal what it is that all 11 fighters accomplished but, trust me, I know! 

I know the answer. I asked the question just 4hrs ago. Patience my dude. Give people time to get off work and find the thread and put their guess in.

The fact people aren’t immediately getting it means if someone guesses correct they deserve props.

You’re subbed to this thread and the answer will be revealed by one of you guys or by myself, I promise.

I think the pushback you’re getting is because there’s no clue or hint at all, it’s too wide open. Only 11 fighters have ever done it? There’s probably 30 right answers. Only 11 fighters have finished with a spinning kick in the first 2 minutes of the 3rd round, only 11 fighters have taken their grandma to lunch on a fight day, only 11 fighters have won their first 3 ufc fights then lost their next 3...its kinda like “I’m thinking of a number between one and a million, who can guess it?”

9 Likes

I used to work at a special ed school, there were a lot of unique kids there! One of my favorite stories ever went like this:

kid raises his hand out of the blue: 

“yes Rory, what is it?”

”I’ve always known I’m not like other kids, I’m not as tall or as smart as some kids, but there’s one thing I can do that no one else in the whole world can do!”

”oh? What’s that?”

”well, I haven’t figured it out yet...”

2 Likes

Wins in 2 weight Finishes in 2 weight >

BringBackHeadbutts -
Taco Muncher - 
BringBackHeadbutts -

Who can guess correctly?

I know the answer. I asked the question just 4hrs ago. Patience my dude. Give people time to get off work and find the thread and put their guess in.

The fact people aren’t immediately getting it means if someone guesses correct they deserve props.

You’re subbed to this thread and the answer will be revealed by one of you guys or by myself, I promise.

I feel like you think this thread is bigger/better than it is

4 Likes

does it have to do with betting odds?

1 Like

Slept with Dana

RichardGere'sMissingGerbil -

Slept with Dana

All at once?