To date, only 11 UFC fighters have done this

All 11 have schlonged you?

only 11 UFC fighters have nude pics online?

Regarding the guesses, finishes in the fifth Rd was a close guess.

No to it having to do with betting odds. A couple more wrong honest guesses and I’ll provide another clue.

Just a cool mma stat that few have done.

Finished a fight within the last minute of the fight?

fought for the Flyweight title?

Guys, the answer is 11 fighters have publicly admitted to fapping in their UFC locker room before walkout.  Although this is a “modern era” stat only.  Pre Zuffa would probably put this stat in the triple digit numbers. 

have fought in 4 different weight classes

Won a title fight via headkick

Only 11 fighters have ever made it onto this week's current Top 11 Pound For Pound Rankings.  

2 Likes

shogun

Regarding the guesses, finishes in the fifth Rd was a close guess.

No to it having to do with betting odds. A couple more wrong honest guesses and I’ll provide another clue.

Just a cool mma stat that few have done.

Edit

dangerboy12 - 

No but this is the closest guess

BringBackHeadbutts -
dangerboy12 - 

No but this is the closest guess

Won a title fight by KO?

Won a title via submission?

11 have been 205lbs champions?  Shogun is one tbe card

Edit..... If my memory is correct there is actually 12 have been 205lbs champions

BringBackHeadbutts -

Before the reveal to this answer, I'll take some guesses first.

Who can guess correctly?

2nd part-I cannot name all eleven fighters but as a collective group we probably can, but first, what has only been done by 11 UFC fighters in the UFC?

Sodomised Dom Cruz

Fought in the 90s, 2000s, 2010s, and 2020s?

missed ufc weight by over 4 pounds?

Banged OP’s mom?

2 Likes
bradu -

I think the pushback you’re getting is because there’s no clue or hint at all, it’s too wide open. Only 11 fighters have ever done it? There’s probably 30 right answers. Only 11 fighters have finished with a spinning kick in the first 2 minutes of the 3rd round, only 11 fighters have taken their grandma to lunch on a fight day, only 11 fighters have won their first 3 ufc fights then lost their next 3...its kinda like “I’m thinking of a number between one and a million, who can guess it?”

This, give some parameters to work in