To disappear : be gone

What would it take: to just go away??

No not killing yourself shit... Just
Go away:

Start over : change name ... Be gone Phone Post 3.0

Tree fitty Phone Post 3.0

lormpino - What would it take: to just go away??

Go away:

I dont think its possible in this digital age.

Unless you can access your entire digital footprint and delete it.

forumnewb -

Go away:

Just have to get rid of the pictures only no? Phone Post 3.0

Do I have to change my SN? I kinda have grown fond of this one. Phone Post 3.0

You can go away at any time.  Go to Alaska and live with the bears and shit.  There are documentaries on it (I think the one guy got eaten but generally things work out ok).

forumnewb -

Go away:

The fuck Phone Post 3.0

The importance of a Social Security Number makes it nearly impossible to create a new life for yourself if you want anything more than a life of camping in the middle of nowhere.

Sandy Pantz - The importance of a Social Security Number makes it nearly impossible to create a new life for yourself if you want anything more than a life of camping in the middle of nowhere.

That's not hard to get at all. There is an entire market selling SSNs to illegals for employers.

Birth certificate is the harder one and you'll need that to get an ID. That's one of those things you have to know somebody in the right office in the courthouse to get.

Call my friend Ed and tell him that you need a new dust filter for a Hoover Max Extract Pressure Pro Model 60. Phone Post 3.0

White347LX - 
Sandy Pantz - The importance of a Social Security Number makes it nearly impossible to create a new life for yourself if you want anything more than a life of camping in the middle of nowhere.

That's not hard to get at all. There is an entire market selling SSNs to illegals for employers.

Birth certificate is the harder one and you'll need that to get an ID. That's one of those things you have to know somebody in the right office in the courthouse to get.

Let's say I want to create a new life for myself doing something besides dish-washing or some other lower end job. What are the odds I can make it to retirement without being caught with a stolen SSN?

Sandy Pantz - 
White347LX - 

Let's say I want to create a new life for myself doing something besides dish-washing or some other lower end job. What are the odds I can make it to retirement without being caught with a stolen SSN?

Very good if you're using a dead person's SSN. The dead person won't know you're doing their taxes and it's not likely anyone will be checking their credit.

Sandy Pantz -
White347LX - 

Easier than you think, especially if you are skilled in a trade. Phone Post 3.0

If you're a US citizen, you could renounce your citizenship while in a foreign country and become stateless. Being stateless would make travel difficult, but after a few years, no government would care about you. Stay off of social media, use cash, etc, and you'd be difficult to keep track of.

To gain some more freedom, but not disappear, go to Panama and apply for residency under the friendly nations visa. Spend as many days as you can in Panama for five years, then apply for citizenship.

Once you have a Panamanian passport, relinquish (not renounce) your US citizenship, or wherever you're from. Use your new passport to become a permanent traveler, spending just enough time in each country to avoid being required to file any tax forms(in most countries). By moving every 90 days or so and not filing taxes, with a few other basic tactics, you'd easily fall off the radar. Phone Post 3.0

Two things.

1) Read."Exiting the Matrix" I hate the name, but that's how you can get a good start.

2) IE. You'll find it via point 1. Phone Post 3.0

lormpino swallows Phone Post 3.0

Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more Phone Post 3.0

Go away:

money. cash, and lots of it

phydeau -

Go away:

money. cash, and lots of it
This was my first thought. Phone Post 3.0